You would, wouln't you?

This is one of those questions isn't it? I say yes, you say they're fucking ladyboys.

All of them.

No,she's not my type,,I prefer my women to have attitude,,,

Like this one....

Attachments

engr172

Old-Salt
Book Reviewer
Without a second thought.....then feel all dirty and sordid after and have to drink heavily to try and block the memory.

What a fucking stupid question to which the answer is "Martini"

As long as they'd all had the chop I would.

This seems to crop up quite often, sooo many of you cunts out there unsure of your sexuality have to have it re afirmed that fancying a lady boy is "OK".

If your comfortable about your sexuality (and there is no such thing as 100% gay OR straight) then you'd be quite happy to go balls deep in her eqsuisite hole! And not be confused about the consequences.

On the face of it, I would have said yes but I just knew there would be a catch to the question so with hindsight, no, I don't think so.

On the other hand after a night on the lash and feeling like any port in a storm would suffice. I've done far uglier of the genuine article............:)

K

Kirkz

This seems to crop up quite often, sooo many of you cunts out there unsure of your sexuality have to have it re afirmed that fancying a lady boy is "OK".

If your comfortable about your sexuality (and there is no such thing as 100% gay OR straight) then you'd be quite happy to go balls deep in her eqsuisite hole! And not be confused about the consequences.

I was never confused!

Latest Threads