You will like this one!!!

Go to the Google homepage at

www.google.com

Type in the box: french military victories

Then click the "Im feeling lucky button" below that. What more can one say!!

I saw a picture of this page before, but I thought it was made up. Classic

MyssL said:
Funny :D Do the same but with 'Pages from the UK' instead.
Excellent, lol

Percy_Pigeon

War Hero
Book Reviewer
TOP made me smile :lol: :lol: :lol:

this has been mentioned a hundred times on these forums, but type in 'miserable failure' and hit i'm feeling lucky.

india-juliet said:

www.google.com

That one ain't real. Check the title of the page your taken to.

DrStealth said:
this has been mentioned a hundred times on these forums, but type in 'miserable failure' and hit i'm feeling lucky.
Thats fantastic though :lol: it's been publicised(?) a fair bit on various news sites such as the BBC. And the Yankie government haven't clocked on, seems there is little hope of them finding a bearded bloke in a bunch of mountains then :roll:

Jack.Para said:
india-juliet said:

www.google.com

That one ain't real. Check the title of the page your taken to.

DrStealth said:
Thats fantastic though :lol: it's been publicised(?) a fair bit on various news sites such as the BBC. And the Yankie government haven't clocked on, seems there is little hope of them finding a bearded bloke in a bunch of mountains then :roll:
yes your right, one didnt notice that. I guess google have not caught onto it or have they?. Maybe this Albion web site is paying them money for the privilage. Then again, I'd pay for the privilage of paying to dig at the French!!!!!!

Latest Threads