You tube

All pale into Insignificance compared to the original Five Alpha efforts

I'm probably being a miserable cunt but I don't think its as funny ass "Gareths" "An ethnic enters" or my favourite "dating an internet fatty".

It just seems like someone has put random words from Arrsepedia mixed in with some swear words. But like I say, I'm a miserable cunt.

''what ever Trevor''

There's a few good ones on there - Don't be put off by the crab who's done about 50 or so from the Xtranormal site.

Any chance of 5A shoving these up on his youtube page? I notice he has about 6 on the xtranormal site, but only on his youtube channel? (If he's the Mr)

Notice how thin everybody is, not just the targetted females. Not a fat munter in sight!

Notice how thin everybody is, not just the targetted females. Not a fat munter in sight!
And also how small the tits were. Either something has been put in the water since then or there is a lot more silicon going round than ladies care to say

Shitstains on tweeds? New one that, must ask the brig, perhaps some paperwork, do fish shit on one?. If so, terrible. Some sort of fish shit stopper should be invented.