You shouldn't really laugh - But

This lady has a problem - Crowdfunding / go fund me is about to commence :D :D

**** fistula.png

My bum is broken' Scots woman living in hell with painful backside appeals for pig collagen treatment help

Linda Caroll, from Paisley, suffers from anal fistula leaving her in agony every day.
:oops::oops::oops:

Anal fistula would make a great name for a Death Metal band

Not much in the way of bum fun for her then, eh?

I have a fistula on the back of my neck which they wont operate on because its too near the spine. Its painful and quite large but i just have to live with it.

In the name of Jesus I command the demon of Anal Fistula affliction to leave that woman's body, and for her anus to be healed by faith. Begone, filthy demons!

Yokel

LE
This lady has a problem - Crowdfunding / go fund me is about to commence :D :D

View attachment 456137

:oops::oops::oops:
Well done for bringing this poor woman's plight and crowdfunding efforts to a wider audience.

She has a nice smile! She needs to contact the makers of Embarrassing Bodies.

I have a fistula on the back of my neck which they wont operate on because its too near the spine. Its painful and quite large but i just have to live with it.
I thought fistula meant hole?

**** fistula would make a great name for a Death Metal band
Sounds like a load of arse. What would they call their albums?

Actingunpaid

Old-Salt
Well done for bringing this poor woman's plight and crowdfunding efforts to a wider audience.

She has a nice smile! She needs to contact the makers of Embarrassing Bodies.

'I'm forever blowing bubbles' might be a good title?

Oh crickey it's a concrete gnome!

Robme

On ROPS
On ROPs
This is all a it speculative isn’t it? No photos, we only have her word for this hole and massiveness of it. Also we need to have the back (door) story here? How did it occur was it the result of to much back door fooking.
Given the fantastic skill base that Arrsers have to hand, it might be the case that some serious shagging would do the best for this damsel. Besides which the NHS dothis sort of thing for no money.

This is all a it speculative isn’t it? No photos, we only have her word for this hole and massiveness of it. Also we need to have the back (door) story here? How did it occur was it the result of to much back door fooking.
Given the fantastic skill base that Arrsers have to hand, it might be the case that some serious shagging would do the best for this damsel. Besides which the NHS dothis sort of thing for no money.
But she's in Paisley, FFS...........

it’s the internet, no one really expects you to back up what you’re saying.

I think.

Latest Threads