You.se gonna get bar-coded

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/health/healthnews/8931087/All-patients-to-be-barcoded-by-2013.html

I wonder when they will get round to bar-coding, chipping extremities...

Cheaper than ID cards.

Foreigners could be turned back pronto or die under knife and be used for spare parts.
WTF are you wibbling on about? WTF has the HM Daily Telegraph article got to do with with ID cards or foreigners?

Thick cunt!

westpoint likes this too

[h=2]The NAAFI Bar[/h]
Look some of the stuff in here is really quite nasty. If you are easily offended - DO NOT ENTER.

I was hoping the thread would ... take off...

I realise it is bar coding, but a chip in arm would be so much quicker and has so many possibilities

You need barcoding. Just think of the joy you could have every time you went shopping. Quick scan at the express till and up pops Tampon.. (cos youre a bleeding cunt )

I like the idea of chipping people.

Bit like dogs for pet passports.

I read somewhere that whilst bar-code tats are popular with people who like scribbling on their bodies, actually using them as a bar-code is difficult because the skin's elasticity screws up the coding.

Barcoding's been obsolete for years, some smart salesman has sold it to them knowing he'll sell an upgrade on a couple of years time. 13.56Mhz RFID is current and future proof and cheaper.

Tit's, arse shit, etc.

Let me get this straight. We are going to be wearing bard coded wrist bands to eliminate mix ups. Excellent idea.

I bet the nut case nurses like Beverley Allitt can hardly wait.

"Oooh, let me see now, hmm, I know..I'll just swop the wrist band of the Vasectomy op guy with the wrist band of the Testicular Cancer op guy."

Tee hee, surprise surprise!!

Let me get this straight. We are going to be wearing bard coded wrist bands to eliminate mix ups. Excellent idea.

I bet the nut case nurses like Beverley Allitt can hardly wait.

"Oooh, let me see now, hmm, I know..I'll just swop the wrist band of the Vasectomy op guy with the wrist band of the Testicular Cancer op guy."

Tee hee, surprise surprise!!
She wouldn't be very busy then considering she was a serial child murderer.

She wouldn't be very busy then considering she was a serial child murderer.
What don't you understand about the word 'like' as in used as a reference to a nut case? :)

Remember the news footage from the Falklands showing near naked casualties from an Exocet strike who had their clothes burned or blown off?

Back in the day, I was part of a project to tattoo every matelots service number onto his cock so it could be scanned in the sick bay even if he was naked and/or unconscious. They had to abandon the scheme due to blokes like me as A3 sized scanners were too unwieldy to use in a combat situation.

Regarding the chipping of humans, it's already being done:-

VeriChip - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Reading this with seriious head on, the private hospitals have been using bar-code wristbands here for years.

Before any procedure or meds issue the patient is scanned first. The last hospital SWMBO was in (she's the equivalent of a
'Friday' car) also checked her photo against the one that came up on the bar-code scanner.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Spark REME 25
W Current Affairs, News and Analysis 3
SKJOLD The NAAFI Bar 41