You Say Potatoe And I Say Potato

I was chatting with a friend and the subject of slang became the topic, we all have our slang that we use on a daily basis for certain things. What slang words do you use on a daily basis that are unique to where you originally come from? :?

P.s. I know theres an Arrsepedia full of this stuff but it mostly relates to forces slang! :p

xxx

I say you're a SCH O2 Thief, you say you're here for banter & to have a laugh. Can't agree on everything.

You say IckleMissNawti and I say slapper who wears cheap underwear.

booboo said:
I say you're a SCH O2 Thief, you say you're here for banter & to have a laugh. Can't agree on everything.
Bollocks booboo. I agree with you on that one.

IckleMissNawti said:
I was chatting with a friend and the subject of slang became the topic, we all have our slang that we use on a daily basis for certain things. What slang words do you use on a daily basis that are unique to where you originally come from? :?

P.s. I know theres an Arrsepedia full of this stuff but it mostly relates to forces slang! :p

xxx
Fuck off you haven't got mates.

maninblack

LE
Book Reviewer
If this thread turns into another of those "Arrse Maiden attacking the new female" genres then I will fry your collective buttocks before spearing the hoop in the middle with the fetid, rigormortis remains of a dead badger.

You have been warned.

booboo said:
We certainly can't! I'd say your Anally Retentive, but, I'd be contridicted by half the blokes on here, as they have had the mispleasure of painting the inside of your saggy Aarse with baby gravy

xxx

canteen_cowboy said:
guess where you will find this thread in approx 1 minute

Awwwwwww in future I'll save you the finger click and post my threads in here xxx

Bravo2nothing said:
IckleMissNawti said:

xxx
Fuck off you haven't got mates.
I have too.. Praes my bestest mate, don't let his insults fool you, he loves me really xxx

maninblack said:
If this thread turns into another of those "Arrse Maiden attacking the new female" genres then I will fry your collective buttocks before spearing the hoop in the middle with the fetid, rigormortis remains of a dead badger.

You have been warned.
:oops: your feisty, warning headed :wink: xxx

the_matelot said:
You say IckleMissNawti and I say slapper who wears cheap underwear.

You say you've got 8inch, I say hang on while I get a magnifying and tweezers to find it :wink: xxx

You are still a slag.

maninblack said:

You have been warned.
Any chance of uploading that on You Tube? :p

B

Biscuits_AB

IckleMissNawti said:
booboo said:
We certainly can't! I'd say your Anally Retentive, but, I'd be contridicted by half the blokes on here, as they have had the mispleasure of painting the inside of your saggy Aarse with baby gravy

xxx
The ones who contradict you are the gay ones and the lesbians who hang out in here pretending to be men or in Dales case, those who don't even bother to mask up.

F*ck 'em.

Latest Threads