You Say Potatoe And I Say Potato

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by IckleMissNawti, Apr 4, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I was chatting with a friend and the subject of slang became the topic, we all have our slang that we use on a daily basis for certain things. What slang words do you use on a daily basis that are unique to where you originally come from? :?

P.s. I know theres an Arrsepedia full of this stuff but it mostly relates to forces slang! :p

xxx

2. I say you're a SCH O2 Thief, you say you're here for banter & to have a laugh. Can't agree on everything.

3. You say IckleMissNawti and I say slapper who wears cheap underwear.

4. You say cock, I say shoulder.

Isn't that right shippers?

5. Bollocks booboo. I agree with you on that one.

6. Fuck off you haven't got mates.

7. guess where you will find this thread in approx 1 minute

8. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

If this thread turns into another of those "Arrse Maiden attacking the new female" genres then I will fry your collective buttocks before spearing the hoop in the middle with the fetid, rigormortis remains of a dead badger.

You have been warned.

9. We certainly can't! I'd say your Anally Retentive, but, I'd be contridicted by half the blokes on here, as they have had the mispleasure of painting the inside of your saggy Aarse with baby gravy

xxx

10. Awwwwwww in future I'll save you the finger click and post my threads in here xxx

11. I have too.. Praes my bestest mate, don't let his insults fool you, he loves me really xxx

12. :oops: your feisty, warning headed :wink: xxx

13. You say you've got 8inch, I say hang on while I get a magnifying and tweezers to find it :wink: xxx

14. :blowkiss: Evening Prae, how are you lover? xxx

15. You are still a slag.