You people make me sick.

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by elnoddo, Aug 1, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What happened to the good old days of getiing fucking minging and then crackking on with a CFT am I only the only one that believes that this is a dish best served cold.

Come on fellas its much more fun this way.

Written ballbagged aprox 3 hrs before said test at 0600.
  2. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

I look forward to your next post - once you've wiped the crusty puke from the front of your jacket, and focused on your keyboard!

(Assuming you didn't go via the MRS?!)
  3. I once did a BPFA absolutely sh1tfaced 2.5 hrs after falling onto the bed. I stank that much that the guy next to me in line (standing 3 feet away from me) was accused of smelling of alcohol. Unfortunately the PTI then turned to me. The beasting I got at 1800hrs that night made the BPFA look like a warming up to a folk dance in comparrison. Went back on the p1ss immediately after that.
    Still p!ssed the BPFA (quite literally that time) = 10.24 sec!
  4. You fukcing lightweight!
    In 1996, I climbed the north face of the Eiger, in summer,(the most difficult time for this particular climb) after having spent the previous night getting sh1tfaced and banging a married nurse from Dunblane.

Hi Louise! :wave:
  5. And your time was?..........
  6. Now taking bets!

I reckon about 7 hours that time of year, 9 considering he needed a bit of a sleep due to hangover.
  7. Maybe 10 cos he would have been worn out by Dunblane Louise!
  8. Right ive sobered up a tiny bit and in order to make sure I got up ive just stayed awake{taikng to RAF Regt cockknockers in chat}.

Dont worry folks i'm still pissed and got dressed into my tabbing kit earlier, was planning on just tipping up at the drill square in my rig 3hrs early and just slaffing.

The previous plan didnt come to fruition so I plan on cracking on in steel toecap boots to teach myself a lesson.

Edited to add- I have been a bit of a fanny and taped my toes up.
  9. Dont joke about steel capped boots on a TAB, I wore them on final ex at Gib, f uck me that final run in hurt! Never forget it!