You people do make me laugh

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by ssgt_nigel_redarse, Aug 1, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Couldnt help smiling at some of the threads and comments some of you dreamers have posted on this site.

If half the schitt you posted was true the Gulf War would have been over in 2 hours, the Taliban would have been defeated as soon as the first Squaddie set foot in Helmand and the IRA would have been wiped out before NAAFI break.

Just for the record I've shagged more Pads wives, done more CFT's, had more fights down the NAAFI, tabbed more miles, passed more APWTS, been on more exercises, been involved in more conflicts, done more Stags and eaten more compo than all of you gobby nigels put together.
  2. If that's the case, you'll be happy to fuck off then.
  3. Did you think that reply up all by yourself or did your carer type it out for you?
  4. OOOOhhhhh hark at her, so how long have you spent reading arrsepedia then?

Bore off you cock
  5. Sprog , you've not met Tropper.
  6. Maybe all that's true.But you don't know what colour the boathouse is do you?
  7. Hey... what's that? Oh something interesting, way over there.

The fact that I, despite not being born for most of it, actually did nullify the IRA before morning smoko is irrelevant. Fuck off if you don't like it, no-one's asking you to hang around.
  8. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

(whoops, this isn't the pub quiz thread!)
  9. If you've only ever done one of any of those things, you've done more than me. Well done you!!

You are Robert-da-zero and I am Spartacus.
  10. Ah, but have you got a shed? That's what counts, not your ability to shag someone else's wife.
  11. Bolton. Or possible Preston.
  12. No-one has met Tropper. He is a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma.

Tropper is to ARRSE what Stig is to Top Gear...
  13. What, he drove off an aicraft carrier?
  14. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Probably has at some point.

Although Tropper has disappeared and now replaced by another...
  15. Where the fcuk do these condom spillages keep coming from?