You naughty Sailor!

the_boy_syrup

LE
Book Reviewer
A Royal Navy sailor from Portsmouth, travelling to see his hometown team play Swindon, was hauled off a train after threatening to kill a retired paratrooper at 4pm

I'd like to seen him try
What is it with sailors and getting chucked in cells?

I can see tommorows Sun now

HERO SAILOR TELLS THE SUN HIS STORY

It was awful said Fishy McDickhead I realised I was outnumbered by these big blokes in a funny uniform so following tradition I surrendered and performed a Navy Salute (both hands on head)
After 20 minutes in the cell I felt it was best for all if I confessed as I had to think of my family
I was released and immediately remembered I had an I pod which I can't find the shitty grey suit was mine anyway and I have the awful taste of kebab in my mouth
I was so scared I thought I would never see Pompy play again

Sun expert Andy Mcnab confirmed his mistake was taking the train - taxi cabs are the way forward stated the ex boathouse painter

the_boy_syrup said:
A Royal Navy sailor from Portsmouth, travelling to see his hometown team play Swindon, was hauled off a train after threatening to kill a retired paratrooper at 4pm

I'd like to seen him try
What is it with sailors and getting chucked in cells?

I can see tommorows Sun now

HERO SAILOR TELLS THE SUN HIS STORY

It was awful said Fishy McDickhead I realised I was outnumbered by these big blokes in a funny uniform so following tradition I surrendered and performed a Navy Salute (both hands on head)
After 20 minutes in the cell I felt it was best for all if I confessed as I had to think of my family
I was released and immediately remembered I had an I pod which I can't find the shitty grey suit was mine anyway and I have the awful taste of kebab in my mouth
I was so scared I thought I would never see Pompy play again

Sun expert Andy Mcnab confirmed his mistake was taking the train - taxi cabs are the way forward stated the ex boathouse painter
:lol: Classic

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S The Intelligence Cell 1
C Iraq (Op TELIC) 4
Davros_the_Dalek The Intelligence Cell 21