You must be Joking!!

I just started a thread congratulating HRH for puting some trigger time in in the Stan............................excuse my OPSEC/PERSEC since I just watched it on BBC and............................................the MODS binned it!!!!!!

Thank fek I dont live in the sov....opps sorry Russia

Jeeez

gpmg_762 said:
I just started a thread congratulating HRH for puting some trigger time in in the Stan............................excuse my OPSEC/PERSEC since I just watched it on BBC and............................................the MODS binned it!!!!!!

Thank fek I dont live in the sov....opps sorry Russia

Jeeez
The Mods own the site (after a fashion..) and their rules apply.

If you don't like the rules, then Bebo or Facebook will welcome you! :D

Litotes

I back cpunk and the sensible views of any thinking man/woman or those of an undecided gender but FFS man/woman/undecided the world already knows !!!!!!!!!!!!!! its on the fekin telly and am I to be kicked in the balls for supporting his service??

damn u all

gpmg_762 said:
I back cpunk and the sensible views of any thinking man/woman or those of an undecided gender but FFS man/woman/undecided the world already knows !!!!!!!!!!!!!! its on the fekin telly and am I to be kicked in the balls for supporting his service??

damn u all
Now now, this isn't a personal vendetta, I'm sure it happened to prevent duplicate threads. Calm down, yeah?

Attachments

why, spank you belly mulch Mr Bonzo...that was precisely what i was getting at!!! He's a little feisty this evening isn't he???

Whats up, did you knock one out into the wrong sock this morning? You seem quite upset.

no you don't get it!
In the Prince Harry thread your opinion will be as valued as the next bods. But if everyone comes on and starts a new 'Harry's in Afghanistan' thread, its going to get a tad messy don't you think? So the Mods delete or merge duplicate threads! Its TERRIBLY simple really!

Rather like your good self :D

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
gpmg_762 said:
aaaaaah I get the picture

less than 2k posts and your opinion aint worth a s***?
You are a stupid sod aren't you.

IT WAS POSTED ALREADY - A THREAD WAS RUNNING - HENCE NO NEED FOR ANOTHER ONE!!

naaah at my age??

I dont say a lot round here on the grounds that its better to keep quiet and let people think I'm a cnut, than open my mouth and remove all doubt unlike many others who post day in and day out. but this subject has exercised me a little bit. As a Royalist and loyal to my Oath I congratulate and celebrate HRH's contribution. Being an old feker I can remember the last time.

gpmg_762 said:
naaah at my age??

I dont say a lot round here on the grounds that its better to keep quiet and let people think I'm a cnut, than open my mouth and remove all doubt unlike many others who post day in and day out. but this subject has exercised me a little bit. As a Royalist and loyal to my Oath I congratulate and celebrate HRH's contribution. Being an old feker I can remember the last time.
My bold - You're lucky; I can't even remember where I left the dog and the white stick

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
gpmg_762 said:
naaah at my age??

How clever of you to prove your own point!

It was me that moved it.

Nothing to do with PERSEC or OPSEC but because it was about the 40th thread to be started on the subject and as a topic starter you simply posted

'Good on him'

Hope that clarifies

gpmg_762 said:
damn u all
Whoa there fella. That's some pretty offensive language you're using. I'm gathering that you're no stranger to the veiny treat.
Dry your eyes princess.

gpmg_762 said:
HEHE almost got your 2k posts legs!!
If you catch "her" before the op you could also get "her" penis in your back eye.

"She" looks like Jack Duckworth you know.

threaders_vm said:
gpmg_762 said:
damn u all
Whoa there fella. That's some pretty offensive language you're using. I'm gathering that you're no stranger to the veiny treat.
Dry your eyes princess.
Word stealer.