You military make me laugh

I must admit that those years ago I was struggling to justify and understand violence in a society but I feel it is clearer now, maybe you guys think it is a fun job but you are the guys with the guns us civilians aren't allowed. If there could be some agreement on what's worth fighting for and what is the purpose then everybody would know what is going on.
Proponent of a military coupe d'etat?

Jorge Rafael Walt.

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
...what's worth fighting for and what is the purpose then everybody would know what is going on.
What is Worth Fighting For?

It’s a simple sentence. Deceptively simple. And yet, it’s one that people resist answering or get awkward if it gets brought up.
What is worth fighting for?
And further, what is worth dying for?
Home? Family? Religion? Way of life? Economic pursuits? Safety and security?
How about this one: what is worth killing for?
Yes, I know I’m tossing out the big, difficult questions that have plagued ethicists, philosophers, generals, and politicians for eons. But just because they are hard questions doesn’t mean that we should stop asking them altogether.

There, now get your carer to read it to you and then you can go on the swings if you're a good boy.

This is like you saying you understand stuff I don't. I don't know what that is. Any chance you could explain ?
Probably not because you need more brain cells than the ones you're using to breathe.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
Everything comes to him who waits.
But a millenium is a rather long time.
Motion toward takes the accusative (or in some circumstances the dative, depending on the verb. Either applies here.) Not the nominative.

AlienFTM

MIA
Book Reviewer
What is Worth Fighting For?

It’s a simple sentence. Deceptively simple. And yet, it’s one that people resist answering or get awkward if it gets brought up.
What is worth fighting for?
And further, what is worth dying for?
Home? Family? Religion? Way of life? Economic pursuits? Safety and security?
How about this one: what is worth killing for?
Yes, I know I’m tossing out the big, difficult questions that have plagued ethicists, philosophers, generals, and politicians for eons. But just because they are hard questions doesn’t mean that we should stop asking them altogether.

There, now get your carer to read it to you and then you can go on the swings if you're a good boy.
There must be something worth living for
There must be something worth trying for
Even some things worth dying for!
And if one man can stand tall
There must be hope for us all
Somewhere, somewhere in the spirit of man

Is it on part one orders yet ?
This fighting for stuff ?

That there’s some good in this world, Mr. Frodo. And it’s worth fighting for.

morsk

LE
You military make me laugh, you are all so tough and you promised to protect the realm but you watch it all disappear and do nothing.
Thats you that is

unnamed.jpg

Quick question for the OP.

How long does it take you to reach climax by merely look at this?

QfZ01oMJ.png

OneTenner

LE
Book Reviewer
This is like you saying you understand stuff I don't. I don't know what that is. Any chance you could explain ?
Which one of these is you?

1590505451855.png

nothing personal, just thinking that you lot have been deployed in the wrong places and might be better deployed in the northern towns where the immigrant muslims are raping and torturing our daughters
Ah I see, Mea maxima culpa. Just out of interest, how is that part of The Defence of the Realm? And correct me if I am wrong but isn't that the job of entirely different organisations.
We could call them the Police and Social Services.

Latest Threads