You may now punch the Bridesmaid...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by chocolate_frog, Jun 9, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Merthyr Tydfil.

2. I think you will find it wasnt a wedding, just the first ever Arrse shareholders meeting!
  3. I hope he had a mash of her knockers while she was out cold. Waste of a punch otherwise.
  4. What a cowardly cunt. I hope he is made a pariah in his home town and that the woman's brothers get a hold of him. His face defo needs a few steel capped boots bounced off it.
  5. They're Welch - what do you expect?

At least he got a stiff sentence - not

"Allen, who has a history of violence, told police he was trying to calm the situation between the rowing couple. Steven Donoghue, defending, told the court: 'His initial motives were good.'

Allen, of Hirwaun, South Wales, admitted common assault and was given a three-month jail sentence, suspended for 18 months."

6. You have to admit... he calmed her down.
  7. I couldn't agree more, what a complete C U Next Tuesday.
  8. Oh, I don't know.

He is surely at teh forefront of women's lib and equality for the sexes.
  9. Women, time they learnt that shut up means shut up.

Opportunities wasted while she was unconscious I think.
    • Like Like x 2
  10. Indeed.

11. Never ever get involved in arguments between a man and a woman,no matter how good your intentions you will come off worse,either the boyfriend will start a fight or start arguing with you,it's at this point the girlfriend will lay into you for picking on her boyfriend then they will kiss and make up and then they will both start to beat you up,,It's just not worth it...Speaking from experience.......
  12. This is out of order, bridesmaids are solely for the purpose of theatrical vomiting, drug supply and opportunistic pimping.
  13. Merthyr tyfil you say?
    on the scale of things that was a very low-key event, It'll be forgotten about come the morrow.