You Know You Have A Morally Bankrupt Government When:

When NuLabour or whatever the scum want to call themselves that week get elected.

Labour are always the scum who always destroy the country.

Keith Vaz and honourable in the same sentence !!! Fiction wrters are out of a job. Blunkett was on TV the other night rambling on about something. I suspect vultures are circling for the top job.

Grownup_Rafbrat

LE
Book Reviewer
A Minister of the Crown can refuse to live in the fully expensed appartment available with the job, and charge still more expenses to live in her sister's back room.

Any MP can claim more in second home allowances than it would cost to employ a serviceman.

The nation can't afford to equip its armed forces properly, educate its children properly or run its health service properly, but can give millions, nay billions, to private firms and management consultancies for failed IT projects, R&D on Identity Card Management, DNA Databases and Communications Monitoring.

When the scum in charge allow failed hijackers, convicted rapists and killers, and would-be terrorists to settle in this country. But refuses to let Gurkha soldiers stay. :pissedoff:

TopBadger said:
When: The PM won't allow elected MP's to vote on an issue.

Or, for that matter, when the PM hasn't been elected... not even by his own party!... just shuffled in under some dodgy deal done in a curry house or something 8O

When they use semantics to avoid a manifesto pledge (constitution, treaty...what-evers!!)

When their first reaction to the resounding 'no' returned by a referendum is to try and stage another one (and piss yet more public money against the wall in the process) until they get the 'yes' they want.

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
When the PM is called an one eyed Scottish idiot by TV presenter and the complaints are that Clarkson was mocking his race and his disability but nobody argued about calling the PM an idiot.

When its acceptable for members of the Armed Forces to hear that their Regiment are being disbanded on the news.

When the PM tried to protect one of his cronies after he was caught making up lies about the opposition. It was left to McBride to do the honourable thing. (McBride and honourable not 2 words you'd normally put together.)

The list is endless.

Please vote on this No 10 petition asking Gordon to resign.

Having culled the 'McBride 1' you find that there's another 23 of the fcukers on the state pay roll ensuring that the cabal message gets through pure and unsullied.

BuggerAll said:
When the PM is called an one eyed Scottish idiot by TV presenter and the complaints are that Clarkson was mocking his race and his disability but nobody argued about calling the PM an idiot.

When its acceptable for members of the Armed Forces to hear that their Regiment are being disbanded on the news.

When the PM tried to protect one of his cronies after he was caught making up lies about the opposition. It was left to McBride to do the honourable thing. (McBride and honourable not 2 words you'd normally put together.)

The list is endless.

Please vote on this No 10 petition asking Gordon to resign.
To be fair, Clarkson did say that he would apologise for calling Pa Broon 'Scottish' (which, err, he is) and one-eyed (which he also is) but NOT for calling him an idiot! which.... (well, you know the rest!)

BuggerAll

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Alec_Lomas said:
Having culled the 'McBride 1' you find that there's another 23 of the fcukers on the state pay roll ensuring that the cabal message gets through pure and unsullied.
Mc Bride wasn't culled. He resigned. Our heroic PM didn't even have the testicular fortitude or integrity to sack him. He just sat there like a rabbit caught in headlights waiting for something to happen. Presumably he would normally have turned to McBride to find out what he should do - that option being closed off he did fluck all.

Archangel said:
TopBadger said:

Or, for that matter, when the PM hasn't been elected... not even by his own party!... just shuffled in under some dodgy deal done in a curry house or something 8O
Yeah, good one, can't believe that passed me by!

Blogg said:
we have a Prime minister who is so clearly wrapped up in his own dreamworld that he tries to leave the House of Commons, having forgotten that he is due to make a major policy statement.

Nothing important of course, just setting out a ­strategy for tackling something called a "crucible of terrorism".

http://blogs.news.sky.com/boultonandco/Post:3dd24868-07be-483a-94b2-f6eff1ea0c12
That link is quality ! Everyone beasting him - he must have been gutted :D

TopBadger said:
Bonzo_Dog said:
You know you have a morally bankrupt Government when:

You have a job but they get more than half of your pay.
How does that work?
I deleted my post because it wasn't entirely correct (but obviously not before you quoted it).

In short, they don't - I checked my tax bill and the cnuts get just over a third of what I earn. If you take into account VAT on what I spend (difficult to quantify exactly) and 40% of savings interest, it's not far off half.

I also, I may have been confusing the Government with my wife - she really does take at least half. :D

Archangel said:
TopBadger said:

Burgger - you got there first.

As for keith Vaz and honour - in the same sentence - I ask you :evil: