You know you are having a bad day when...

agreed!

To the hole !!!!!!!!!!!!!

vvaannmmaann said:
You know you are having a bad day when you open crappy links to crappy piccies that you first saw ten years ago.
+1

Cabana said:
doonhamer said:
the only thing worth opening this post for was fluffers avtar!
Agreed...and yours I have to say. What have they put on that cats heed? Its definatly not a happy teddy.

your joking aint ya? have you never watched ITV 3 Animals do the funniest things while playing American football in the jungle? :D

doonhamer said:
Cabana said:
doonhamer said:
Agreed...and yours I have to say. What have they put on that cats heed? Its definatly not a happy teddy.

your joking aint ya? have you never watched ITV 3 Animals do the funniest things while playing American football in the jungle? :D
Made out of melon rind innit :wink: .

Monty417 said:
doonhamer said:
Cabana said:
doonhamer said:

i thought it had the look of an imature orange :D

doonhamer said:
Monty417 said:
doonhamer said:
Cabana said:
doonhamer said:

i thought it had the look of an imature orange :D
That's the one :thumleft: :)

Well, if all you lot are going to do is discuss the damn cat, I’m off to play with “fluffer’s” AVATAR.

I’ve managed to save to “my pictures”.

Now, I just have to refine the “loop function”.

(Hey! it even moves when you click-on it in this post! :D )

Attachments

Latest Threads