You know when you've been Tango'd!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Green_Homer, Mar 11, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. .

Last edited: Feb 5, 2015
  2. Helluva way to get free morphine! With any luck he'll OD.

3. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rodney2q

• Like Like x 11
  4. Alex Reid Walt

• Like Like x 4
  5. Looks a lot better than most skates, twat.

6. It seems his dear old mum is of the opinion that although he's been arrested hundreds of times, and on this occassion was fighting in the streets, he didn't deserve spraying.
    I wonder if she'd have been happier if plod had stoved his loaf in with a hickory baton.
    I must remember the old "I'm allergic to the spray officer, please just handcuff me, while I continue to windmill wildly at your head and face" the next time I'm a bit naughty.......it's bound to work...

7. I feel sorry for him, i have tears rolling down my cheeks........oh no that was him.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Leigh Park chavs think this is 'putting my slap on for tonights Brasso & Meths Ball'
    It's a horrible part of town, I feel sorry for the coppers.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I wonder if he's allergic to 7.62?

Only one way to find out.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Farmer's tan........

Should have stripped him to do the job properly.

11. Leigh Park?......don't waste CS on that shithole.....nuke the place!.....:thumright:

12. 3rd degree burns? Have such things existed this side of the 80's, or is that Daily Mail for 'a bit tingly'? And anyway the poor lad was 'battling with drink'- or was that 'battling while drunk' ?

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)

13. At least the copper was thorough , I admire his application technique he didn't miss a spot . Well done that man /woman . If he gets compo i will be writing a very stern letter . Notice to OP keeps us all informed .

Sent from Tapatalk

14. If the copper gets fired, you could always employ him to paint your house.

• Like Like x 2