You know when youve been dildoed

#1
Digger Duped and Dildoed.

A soldier thought he was in for a night of sexual adventure when he let a Perth teenager handcuff him but was instead assaulted by the girl who believed he had wronged her, a court was told.

Nicola Clunies-Ross went on trial in the West Australian District Court today accused of luring her Darwin-based soldier lover to her East Perth home on October 28, 2006, when they were both 19, and tricking him into being restrained.

She has pleaded not guilty to assault occasioning bodily harm, aggravated sexual penetration without consent and deprivation of liberty.

Prosecutor Amanda Burrows told the jury today Clunies-Ross believed her lover had wronged her and was lying about an ex-girlfriend.

So Clunies-Ross lured him to her flat, told him she had "a surprise for him", ordered him to strip and handcuffed him to a wooden chair.

"He consented to being constrained at that point in time. He thought he was in for a night of sexual adventure," Ms Burrows said.

But instead a champagne-sipping Clunies-Ross smiled at the man and told him "I am going to destroy you", Ms Burrows said.

Then her longer-term boyfriend, also a 19-year-old Darwin-based soldier, arrived with a big vibrator which she allegedly used on her victim in a one hour ordeal.

The court was told the long-term boyfriend took photos and short videos of the attack and threatened to publish them on an Army computer hard drive, accessible to all soldiers, if he did not do what he was told.

Ms Burrows said the man fled in a taxi after being released. He reported the assault to police in Darwin after seeking advice from a senior officer.

The trial, set down for four days, continues.

Clunies-Ross' family was granted the Cocos Islands, in the Indian Ocean, about 2,700km northwest of Perth, by Queen Victoria in 1886 after Captain John Clunies-Ross, a Scottish trader, landed on the islands in 1825.

The Australian government bought the islands from the family in 1978.
Sounds like a slow day in the ward room to me.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#2
Er, would a British squaddie complain - or is that just a REME pastime?
 
#3
The girl's a real 'princess'!

From the same link:-

Clunies-Ross' family was granted the Cocos Islands, in the Indian Ocean, about 2,700km northwest of Perth, by Queen Victoria in 1886 after Captain John Clunies-Ross, a Scottish trader, landed on the islands in 1825.

The Australian government bought the islands from the family in 1978.
 
#4
Imagine the out cry if the roles we reversed ie a fella doing it it to a chick..... the whore should be handed to his sqn for a mass bumming.

The result is now that he is a confirmed hom a) being duped by a whore and b) letting a picture of his dildo filled as.s be taken by a bloke. The gay is incurable.
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#5
Cait said:
Imagine the out cry if the roles we reversed ie a fella doing it it to a chick..... the whore should be handed to his sqn for a mass bumming.

The result is now that he is a confirmed hom a) being duped by a whore and b) letting a picture of his dildo filled as.s be taken by a bloke. The gay is incurable.
At least he won't squeal next time it happens - now that his ricker is split, he might actually enjoy it (allegedly).
 
#8
I fail to see the joke - what can possibly be funny about a junior soldier - promised kinky sex with his filthy dirty posh girlfriend instead finding himself at the wrong end of the dirty great big sex toy range working the butts?

As far as I can see this would be a humiliating and degrading attack on a vulnerable young man. There's nothing funny about it. How would you like it if on adopting the squatting (restrained) position and preparing yourself for immediate bird action some strapping six footer appearded and reamed you ragged with a "Black mamba" (copyright "Big Al's Plastic prick Ltd).

You should be ashamed of yourselves....
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#9
LostBoss said:
I fail to see the joke - what can possibly be funny about a junior soldier - promised kinky sex with his filthy dirty posh girlfriend instead finding himself at the wrong end of the dirty great big sex toy range working the butts?

As far as I can see this would be a humiliating and degrading attack on a vulnerable young man. There's nothing funny about it. How would you like it if on adopting the squatting (restrained) position and preparing yourself for immediate bird action some strapping six footer appearded and reamed you ragged with a "Black mamba" (copyright "Big Al's Plastic prick Ltd).

You should be ashamed of yourselves....
I hear it happens quite often, and many pay good money for it. He should be thankful he didn't.
 
#10
I believe that involuntary anal intrusion doesn't make you "gay" - "involuntary" is a broad church raging from "I was held down by Geoff Capes AND his Dad and they done me" to "I fell upon the ketchup bottle and accidentally rammed it up my ricker Doctor"

Of course allowing a bird to tie you up is defo quegsville - how can you administer encouraging slaps (they love it) when bound? I find headbutting can spoil the moment slightly - old romantic that I am.
 
#11
The long term lover who also took part in the attack, Peter Gurdulic - another Darwin-based soldier, has since killed himself it appears:

Gurdulic was found dead in unsuspicious circumstances at Leeuwin Barracks in November 2006 after being charged over the alleged attack.


Oh dear, how sad. Maybe he didn't fancy a couple of years in the nick having a real dick shoved up his..... well, you get the idea.
 
#12
Handcuffed and then Didgery-Do-ed 'down under' by a strapping lad ... and he went to the police?

Some of us have to go to Bangkok for that kind of action!

:D
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#13
Wishful_Thinking said:
The long term lover who also took part in the attack, Peter Gurdulic - another Darwin-based soldier, has since killed himself it appears:

Gurdulic was found dead in unsuspicious circumstances at Leeuwin Barracks in November 2006 after being charged over the alleged attack.


Oh dear, how sad. Maybe he didn't fancy a couple of years in the nick having a real dick shoved up his..... well, you get the idea.
He obviously couldn't bear living with the image of the bound blerk spaffing all over the place with a raging stiffy, despite his discomfort.
 
#14
Go near my apple with a vibrator and your gonna get caked in population patse.

Not because my bottom is full of it, but because I imagine it would make me shoot my bolt.
 
#15
WTFs happened to the famous ocker sense of humour?
Its nights like that, that make a man a legend, you could dine out on that story for years.
Instead, "rubber ring" goes to the filth and the other bloke tops himself.
Humourless lightweight cunts.
 
#16
I seem to recall the new QPR keeper, Stefan Postma getting reamed by his missus with a strap on, and wnaking away vigorously at the time.

Very disturbing video.

To any fans of teams due to play QPR, I implore you not to take the rip.....

Not for the fainthearted.......
http://tinyurl.com/2n8vro
 

Biped

LE
Book Reviewer
#17
the_guru said:
I seem to recall the new QPR keeper, Stefan Postma getting reamed by his missus with a strap on, and wnaking away vigorously at the time.

Very disturbing video.

To any fans of teams due to play QPR, I implore you not to take the rip.....

Not for the fainthearted.......
http://tinyurl.com/2n8vro
So, tell me again what you were searching for when you found that little gem?
 
#18
Biped said:
the_guru said:
I seem to recall the new QPR keeper, Stefan Postma getting reamed by his missus with a strap on, and wnaking away vigorously at the time.

Very disturbing video.

To any fans of teams due to play QPR, I implore you not to take the rip.....

Not for the fainthearted.......
http://tinyurl.com/2n8vro
So, tell me again what you were searching for when you found that little gem?
THAT is sooooo wrong!

Why is'nt his best mate doing HER????!
 
#19
Wishful_Thinking said:
The long term lover who also took part in the attack, Peter Gurdulic - another Darwin-based soldier, has since killed himself it appears:

Gurdulic was found dead in unsuspicious circumstances at Leeuwin Barracks in November 2006 after being charged over the alleged attack.


Oh dear, how sad. Maybe he didn't fancy a couple of years in the nick having a real dick shoved up his..... well, you get the idea.
What did he die of? Rubber allegy? "N,o honest your honour, there I was standing guard & the lunatic launched himself arse first on to my bayonet ..... er .. erm no your honour not the beef kind...
 
#20
Biped said:
the_guru said:
I seem to recall the new QPR keeper, Stefan Postma getting reamed by his missus with a strap on, and wnaking away vigorously at the time.

Very disturbing video.

To any fans of teams due to play QPR, I implore you not to take the rip.....

Not for the fainthearted.......
http://tinyurl.com/2n8vro
So, tell me again what you were searching for when you found that little gem?
I wasn't searching for it at all. I had the link sent to me by a fellow fan of the Beautiful Game. And if you persist in your unfounded allegations of my bumloving, I shall be forced to contact Caubeens lawyer for advice.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top