You know when youve been dildoed

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by LostBoss, Jan 21, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Digger Duped and Dildoed.

Sounds like a slow day in the ward room to me.
  2. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Er, would a British squaddie complain - or is that just a REME pastime?
  3. The girl's a real 'princess'!

From the same link:-

Clunies-Ross' family was granted the Cocos Islands, in the Indian Ocean, about 2,700km northwest of Perth, by Queen Victoria in 1886 after Captain John Clunies-Ross, a Scottish trader, landed on the islands in 1825.

The Australian government bought the islands from the family in 1978.
  4. Imagine the out cry if the roles we reversed ie a fella doing it it to a chick..... the whore should be handed to his sqn for a mass bumming.

The result is now that he is a confirmed hom a) being duped by a whore and b) letting a picture of his dildo filled as.s be taken by a bloke. The gay is incurable.
  5. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

At least he won't squeal next time it happens - now that his ricker is split, he might actually enjoy it (allegedly).
  6. The girl show's promise, did anyone get her phone number?
  7. "im going to destroy you"

Sounds like my type of lass
  8. I fail to see the joke - what can possibly be funny about a junior soldier - promised kinky sex with his filthy dirty posh girlfriend instead finding himself at the wrong end of the dirty great big sex toy range working the butts?

As far as I can see this would be a humiliating and degrading attack on a vulnerable young man. There's nothing funny about it. How would you like it if on adopting the squatting (restrained) position and preparing yourself for immediate bird action some strapping six footer appearded and reamed you ragged with a "Black mamba" (copyright "Big Al's Plastic prick Ltd).

You should be ashamed of yourselves....
  9. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

I hear it happens quite often, and many pay good money for it. He should be thankful he didn't.
  10. I believe that involuntary anal intrusion doesn't make you "gay" - "involuntary" is a broad church raging from "I was held down by Geoff Capes AND his Dad and they done me" to "I fell upon the ketchup bottle and accidentally rammed it up my ricker Doctor"

Of course allowing a bird to tie you up is defo quegsville - how can you administer encouraging slaps (they love it) when bound? I find headbutting can spoil the moment slightly - old romantic that I am.
  11. The long term lover who also took part in the attack, Peter Gurdulic - another Darwin-based soldier, has since killed himself it appears:

Gurdulic was found dead in unsuspicious circumstances at Leeuwin Barracks in November 2006 after being charged over the alleged attack.

Oh dear, how sad. Maybe he didn't fancy a couple of years in the nick having a real dick shoved up his..... well, you get the idea.
  12. Handcuffed and then Didgery-Do-ed 'down under' by a strapping lad ... and he went to the police?

Some of us have to go to Bangkok for that kind of action!

13. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

He obviously couldn't bear living with the image of the bound blerk spaffing all over the place with a raging stiffy, despite his discomfort.
  14. Go near my apple with a vibrator and your gonna get caked in population patse.

Not because my bottom is full of it, but because I imagine it would make me shoot my bolt.
  15. WTFs happened to the famous ocker sense of humour?
    Its nights like that, that make a man a legend, you could dine out on that story for years.
    Instead, "rubber ring" goes to the filth and the other bloke tops himself.
    Humourless lightweight cunts.