You know its going to be a strange day when.......

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by curryhead, Mar 20, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. You get up, walk down the stairs and your left foot decides to be the right foot. *WHAM* face to floor.

Making a cup of tea. While walking away with the 'cup', you take a sip and hit sugar. Yes sugar. The cup is in the kitchen sink and I'm trying to drink a jar of sugar. I can't even remember making the tea. :?

The mumbling vagrant a block away from the office says "No thanks" with a smile when I hand him a dollar. :? Mind you he asks for a dollar every morning.

Don't know about you, but I'm going to barricade my cubicle with boxes. Anyone gets through will get shot with my sticky dart gun. (boss included)

Anyone else had a strange start to a day like this??

2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

This is nothing to do with strange days. It just means that you have Alzheimer's.

3. Or are still pissed from the night before.

4. Normal behaviour for a septic??

5. Did I mention the cat was watching New Zealand beat the W.Indies on the TV? No?

Dammit, your right. I do have Alzheimer's!

6. 8O Good lord man! I'm not a yank!!

7. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Not that you remember, anyway!

8. "a block away" ... "a dollar" ... "my cubicle" ... If you're not a septic then WTF are you? Using terminology like that you are certainly not a Brit.

... A Canadian perhaps?

9. No ... you're from the Caribbean (I learn from another thread). Apologies!

10. Now to be known as Mike Baldwin.

11. ^^^ who is Mike Baldwin?

12. Classic. Let's insult someone who hasn't a clue what we're on about! :lol:

13. No, you misunderstand.
    He's got satellite & did know who Mike Baldwin is, but he has forgotten.

14. Don't worry...Mike Baldwin doesn't doesn't know Mike Baldwin either.... :cry: :cry: :cry:

15. ........allegedly :D