• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

You just wouldnt! would you?

BiscuitsAB

LE
NSFW

You'll need to log in to Youtube as its in the over 18's section.

Best not to be eating or drinking when you watch it or you'll be scraping it out of your keyboard.

Phwoaaaaaaaar. BRB fellas, need tissues.

Honestly though, I can think of worse female-entities to do. At least she's... Well, you know. She's... Sort of... Little bit, well... Errrrrr.

Yeah, I got nothin'.

But seriously, the rhythmic jiggling of her abundant abdominal tissue is... Almost... Hypnotic...

Can't... Look... Away...

Samurai said:

Honestly though, I can think of worse female-entities to do.
Now thats an idea - Who can post the most ugliest fattest most repulsive female known to man? (im just going to wonder over and have a looky on google!!) :twisted:

kurt_ruby said:
Samurai said:

Honestly though, I can think of worse female-entities to do.
Now thats an idea - Who can post the most ugliest fattest most repulsive female known to man? (im just going to wonder over and have a looky on google!!) :twisted:
I accept your challenge!

... And found this gem! Aaaaahahaha! I love you, Google.

Samurai said:
But seriously, the rhythmic jiggling of her abundant abdominal tissue is... Almost... Hypnotic...

Can't... Look... Away...
I know, I even showed the Mrs and she just sat there transfixed with a look of mild horror all over her mush.

It would appear that some Arrser has already made a post
id smash her back doors in!
:D

I shall wait for a more responsible reply from some one with more experience of Life: Some one like OF&H or MDN - and, yes, I would

It's been seven years, but I was wondering what my EX was doing with her life, as it is?

For those who have been to the DST since 92, you will have seen her working in the NAAFI, pulling pints! .. .. :wink:

Latest Threads