You just wouldnt! would you?

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Feb 9, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

You'll need to log in to Youtube as its in the over 18's section.

Best not to be eating or drinking when you watch it or you'll be scraping it out of your keyboard.
  2. Someone call the RMP....
  3. Fcuk off!! I'm going nowhere near it, it'll chew me up and spit me out! 8O
  4. lol.i doubt she'd spit you out - i think she swallows 8) probaly eat you alive or make you into hamburgers. :D
  5. Someone call the RSPCA whilst you're at it.
  6. Phwoaaaaaaaar. BRB fellas, need tissues.

Honestly though, I can think of worse female-entities to do. At least she's... Well, you know. She's... Sort of... Little bit, well... Errrrrr.

Yeah, I got nothin'.

But seriously, the rhythmic jiggling of her abundant abdominal tissue is... Almost... Hypnotic...

Can't... Look... Away...
  8. I accept your challenge!

... And found this gem! Aaaaahahaha! I love you, Google.
  9. bloody hell its my sis --and shes lost about 2 stone
  10. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

I know, I even showed the Mrs and she just sat there transfixed with a look of mild horror all over her mush.

11. What, did she lose a hamburger?
  12. OOOOOOOOOO listen to you lot! :roll: I've had a lot worse :puker: .......and a lot better :D an I reckon I would......i think.... 8O
  13. It would appear that some Arrser has already made a post

I shall wait for a more responsible reply from some one with more experience of Life: Some one like OF&H or MDN - and, yes, I would
  14. It's been seven years, but I was wondering what my EX was doing with her life, as it is?

For those who have been to the DST since 92, you will have seen her working in the NAAFI, pulling pints! .. .. :wink:
  15. YesItsMe

YesItsMe LE Good Egg (charities)

i'm feeling sick ... :omfg: