You just wouldnt! would you?

ex_monkey said:
Rfn_Warrior said:
Someone call the RMP....
Fcuk off!! I'm going nowhere near it, it'll chew me up and spit me out! 8O
lol.i doubt she'd spit you out - i think she swallows 8) probaly eat you alive or make you into hamburgers. :D

Phwoaaaaaaaar. BRB fellas, need tissues.

Honestly though, I can think of worse female-entities to do. At least she's... Well, you know. She's... Sort of... Little bit, well... Errrrrr.

Yeah, I got nothin'.

But seriously, the rhythmic jiggling of her abundant abdominal tissue is... Almost... Hypnotic...

Can't... Look... Away...

Samurai said:

Honestly though, I can think of worse female-entities to do.
Now thats an idea - Who can post the most ugliest fattest most repulsive female known to man? (im just going to wonder over and have a looky on google!!) :twisted:

kurt_ruby said:
Samurai said:

Honestly though, I can think of worse female-entities to do.
Now thats an idea - Who can post the most ugliest fattest most repulsive female known to man? (im just going to wonder over and have a looky on google!!) :twisted:
I accept your challenge!

... And found this gem! Aaaaahahaha! I love you, Google.

It would appear that some Arrser has already made a post
id smash her back doors in!
:D

I shall wait for a more responsible reply from some one with more experience of Life: Some one like OF&H or MDN - and, yes, I would

It's been seven years, but I was wondering what my EX was doing with her life, as it is?

For those who have been to the DST since 92, you will have seen her working in the NAAFI, pulling pints! .. .. :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
C Aviation 32
C Aviation 5
R Military History and Militaria 7