• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

You heard it here first folks..

I couldn't agree more with the comments already posted.

She is a drug addled 'SINGER' for christ's sake, she doesn't design bridges or look for cancer cures - she sings songs, and that's it!

I can't believe that i bothered to actually respond to this but there you go.

and while I'm drunk and ranting, does anyone else think that Jo Whiley should grow up and get a proper job?
I can't stand her and her idiotic listeners who write in to say "my boyfriend left me and i was pregnant and my mum had just died and i heard (usually) 'Lifted' by the Lighthouse Family, and suddenly everything was OK.

Or 'Loved this song Jo- Really made my week' Now really, could a shitty week be alleviated by a 3 minute pop song? perhaps I'm just too cynical.

PS- get down COOP , Fynbos reserve 14.5% for £3.99 hence my drunken posting.

“If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CDs and burn them. Cause you know what? The musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? Real f*cking high on drugs. The Beatles were so f*ckin' high they let Ringo sing a few songs."

Bill Hicks

hogg said:
“If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CDs and burn them. Cause you know what? The musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? Real f*cking high on drugs. The Beatles were so f*ckin' high they let Ringo sing a few songs."

Bill Hicks
I doubt that drugs* have fueled our musical enrichment so much that it is worth the wasted lives and increased criminal activities.

I am a tad tired of the Winehouse stories. The whole saga both particularly (Whinehouse) and generally (celeb "news") manages to be both boring and irritating (to me).

*By which I mean illegal drugs.

Victorian_Major said:
I get 11 Great British pounds if she corks it in November - I think this fits with my schedule.
Are bookies taking bets on this one? Or do they have some moral limit on the type of bets placed?? Wonder what kind of odds you'd get thats all.

What makes me laugh is the excuse that it was a reaction to some medication. When has smack and crack been classed as medications? :D

Mind you, I hate the smack rat, and that other one, Pete Doherty, but why is it that we don't slag off other people who done more drugs than these two put together? Like any of the Rolling Stones, The Beatles etc.

Or is it just because these are more famous for the drugs than their talent?

Pit_Bull said:
Victorian_Major said:
I get 11 Great British pounds if she corks it in November - I think this fits with my schedule.
Are bookies taking bets on this one? Or do they have some moral limit on the type of bets placed?? Wonder what kind of odds you'd get thats all.
Unfortunately it's illegal (as far as I know). Apparently it's too tempting to Joe Public to place a large bet, and then hurry the situation along with a halfbrick in a sock to ensure you win. I've even seen Internet forums that banned them in case some geek wanted the kudos that much, which is quite sad.

A fun NAAFI competition wouldn't be out of place, however, and on that note I call January 2009 :D

I liked the comment on a radio 4 comedy show last week, when someone said that the Amy Whinehouse waxwork in Madam Tussaud's was not a good likeness because it could stand up unaided...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rodney2q

Latest Threads