You heard it here first folks..

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Voight-Kempe, Jul 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Amy Winehouse is in hospital again...quel surprise.?
  2. I get 11 Great British pounds if she corks it in November - I think this fits with my schedule.
  3. Is she cutting another record for radio Lollipop??

That lassie's aw heart - Bless :D
  4. not unless the Priory clinic collects their clients in an ambulance...
  5. It's Radio Lollipo then.

Per-ambulation is waaaaaay cheaper than hiring a taxi :D
  6. What really upset her husband when he was in prison, was that her crack had a big habit :D
  7. Do us all a favour and hurry up and peg it. :puker:
  8. I couldn't agree more with the comments already posted.

She is a drug addled 'SINGER' for christ's sake, she doesn't design bridges or look for cancer cures - she sings songs, and that's it!

I can't believe that i bothered to actually respond to this but there you go.

and while I'm drunk and ranting, does anyone else think that Jo Whiley should grow up and get a proper job?
    I can't stand her and her idiotic listeners who write in to say "my boyfriend left me and i was pregnant and my mum had just died and i heard (usually) 'Lifted' by the Lighthouse Family, and suddenly everything was OK.

Or 'Loved this song Jo- Really made my week' Now really, could a shitty week be alleviated by a 3 minute pop song? perhaps I'm just too cynical.

PS- get down COOP , Fynbos reserve 14.5% for £3.99 hence my drunken posting.
  9. Can this woman be put on the 'banned topics' list? You know like that TV show on C4 where a load of people that seem ot have broken out of some mental health hostpial are put together and morons watching ring up and vote about something or other? And may a suggest this topic be moved here:
  10. “If you don't think drugs have done good things for us, then take all of your records, tapes and CDs and burn them. Cause you know what? The musicians that made all that great music that's enhanced your lives throughout the years? Real f*cking high on drugs. The Beatles were so f*ckin' high they let Ringo sing a few songs."

Bill Hicks
  11. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Crackhouse in hospital eh....
    Oh dear...

How sad....

Who gives a fu*k!...

Move along,nothing to see here.
  12. I doubt that drugs* have fueled our musical enrichment so much that it is worth the wasted lives and increased criminal activities.

I am a tad tired of the Winehouse stories. The whole saga both particularly (Whinehouse) and generally (celeb "news") manages to be both boring and irritating (to me).

*By which I mean illegal drugs.
  13. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Just thinking,can anybody actually recall seeing a Amy Crackhouse album in the shops??
    I cant.
  14. Are bookies taking bets on this one? Or do they have some moral limit on the type of bets placed?? Wonder what kind of odds you'd get thats all.
  15. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Fcuk all on crack hooer - the odds are stacked too high against the bookies.