You have spelt that wrong!! your a mong!

Why is it that there are some realy boring people on this site that get upset when somthing is spelt wrong, i feel like i have to spell check eveything i write instead of just posting it! why should i when you can blatantly see what im trying to say and i have got my point accross! Bore off you boring borasauras rex! Haters welcome!!

Haha are you microsoft word! i knew i was opening my self up for all sorts of grammar corrections but i genuinly want to know what goes through that sort of persons mind? "OOOOh hes spelt somthing wrong i cant wait to correct him!"

Why is it that there are some realy boring people on this site that get upset when somthing is spelt wrong, i feel like i have to spell check eveything i write instead of just posting it! why should i when you can blatantly see what im trying to say and i have got my point accross! Bore off you boring borasauras rex! Haters welcome!!
It's called standards you lazy cunt! Pride in the English language! do u lyk it wen da kidz talk in txt speek?

I'm also not a BAOR brasso drinking cunt........just a cunt.

Spelling and grammar errors can be amusing, for example whilst driving through Aldershot yesterday I noticed a car sticker

"now you are in england

speak english!!!!!"

Oh how I chuckled to myself, but I doubt you would understand the subtlties of that one.

It matters not one iota on here, it's merely sloppy. At times, though, what gets written isn't actually what is meant. In other places, say on operations, that could be very confusing, inefficient and dangerous. So they are probably thinking it's worth pointing out in a didactic manner.

On the other hand, it may just be showing off and point-scoring.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
To start with "i" should be in capitals and not lower case.

Thank fook I ain't English, so it don't matter

There should be a question mark after the word 'wrong' on the third line as you are posing a question.

I like the spelling and grammar police on here, as I am fed up of reading 'Chav Mong speak'. It literally takes twice as long to read while I work out what is being said!

Didn't one of the Mods get all frothy about this last year?

I thought there was a sticky or a rule somewhere?

Edited to add - It's the Naafi and if you can't spell, then you should be gassed. (I do believe that statement is Padre proof)

Perhaps we should have a mongs corner for those for whom grammar, syntax and spelling are anathema.

Haha are you microsoft word! i knew i was opening my self up for all sorts of grammar corrections but i genuinly want to know what goes through that sort of persons mind? "OOOOh hes spelt somthing wrong i cant wait to correct him!"
Commenting of one word - I will leave it to others to correct your grammar and other spelling mistakes:
cant 1 (k
nt) n.
Angular deviation from a vertical or horizontal plane or surface; an inclination or slope.
2. A slanted or oblique surface.
3. a. A thrust or motion that tilts something.
b. The tilt caused by such a thrust or motion.

4. An outer corner, as of a building.

v. cant·ed, cant·ing, cants
v.tr.1. To set at an oblique angle; tilt.
2. To give a slanting edge to; bevel.
3. To change the direction of suddenly.

v.intr.1. To lean to one side; slant.
2. To take an oblique direction or course; swing around, as a ship.

[Middle English, side, from Old North French, from Vulgar Latin *cantus, corner, from Latin canthus, rim of wheel, tire, of Celtic origin.]
cant 2 (k
nt) n.
1. Monotonous talk filled with platitudes.
2. Hypocritically pious language.
3. The special vocabulary peculiar to the members of an underworld group; argot.
4. Cant See Shelta.
5. Whining speech, such as that used by beggars.
6. The special terminology understood among the members of a profession, discipline, or class but obscure to the general population; jargon. See Synonyms at dialect.

intr.v. cant·ed, cant·ing, cants
To speak tediously or sententiously; moralize.
2. To speak in argot or jargon.
3. To speak in a whining, pleading tone.

[Anglo-Norman cant, song, singing, from canter, to sing, from Latin cant
re; see kan- in Indo-European roots.]
cant
ing·ly
adv.
cant
ing·ness
n.
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
cant1n1. insincere talk, esp concerning religion or morals; pious platitudes
2. stock phrases that have become meaningless through repetition
3. specialized vocabulary of a particular group, such as thieves, journalists, or lawyers; jargon
4. singsong whining speech, as used by beggars

vb (intr) to speak in or use cant[probably via Norman French canter to sing, from Latin cantāre; used disparagingly, from the 12th century, of chanting in religious services]
canter n
cantingly adv

cant 2 n
1. inclination from a vertical or horizontal plane; slope; slant
2. a sudden movement that tilts or turns something
3. the angle or tilt thus caused
4. (Miscellaneous Technologies / Building) a corner or outer angle, esp of a building
5. an oblique or slanting surface, edge, or line

vb (tr)1. to tip, tilt, or overturn, esp with a sudden jerk
2. (Engineering / Mechanical Engineering) to set in an oblique position
3. (Miscellaneous Technologies / Building) another word for bevel [1]

adj1. oblique; slanting
2. having flat surfaces and without curves[C14 (in the sense: edge, corner): perhaps from Latin canthus iron hoop round a wheel, of obscure origin]
cantic adj

cant 3adj
Scot and Northern English
dialect lusty; merry; hearty[related to Low German kant bold, merry]

Collins English Dictionary – Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003
... can't is a truncated version of cannot.

And it is you're a mong not your a mong ;-)