You have received an infraction at The Army Rumour Service

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Drivers_lag, Mar 3, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. What's this all about then? Some sort of warning order, pre ROP's I imagine.

But what's the rules?

Dear Drivers_lag,

You have received an infraction at The Army Rumour Service.

Reason: Crayoning in Serious Part of Site
    -------
    Trolling is not allowed in the JU forum
    -------

This infraction is worth 5 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

Original Post:
    http://www.arrse.co.uk/regular-soldi...ml#post4933272
    No.

Fuck off.

All the best,
    The Army Rumour Service

2. You've been a very naughty boy!

Hope that clears things up.

3. I hope "JoeyDeacon" got the same punishment.What a rude person.

4. So he's not the Messiah?

• Like Like x 2
  5. 'Infractions' sounds very US military to me, would this mean we're going the whole nine yards, better pay, shiny new equipment, and many more medals?

6. No.

7. You've been naughty, and you've been RoP'd. If you hadn't been, you wouldn't have been. But you were, and now you have. Speaking sequentially, what wasn't became what could be, then changed into what is, and shall remain thus for the time being. Until it isn't any more, in which case it reverts to being what was. Even though it will still be what could be, and, in your case, what really shouldn't have been.

• Like Like x 9
  8. I thought that you committed infractions then received punishment.

Reply to the sender that they should invest in a dictionary. Maybe you'll get your "infraction" removed for being helpful.

• Like Like x 2
    • Like Like x 5
  9. It's just the internet. It's not like it's real, they can't steal your fags or slash your tyres or anything!

• Like Like x 4
  10. Well, I can't send PM's so I guess I'm on ROP's. Wonder how long for?

All I did was give a chod poster the answer he so richly deserved and I get nicked for crayoning. Its his fault for being a chod and I get strung up for noticing.

The injustice!

11. As the infraction states, it was in a serious part of the forum. You do have a habit of doing that though!

12. Or shoot you or make you pregnant!

13. Can't access that page.

Don't recall posting about RAMC... I was probably drunk.

I think I got caught up in a mass execution to do with MiT's bleating the other week. I don't recall posting anything particularly outrageous. OOH Matron says a few people got the chop then.