"You got an ology?"

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by crabtastic, May 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Amazing. I can't get a mobile phone to work 30 miles out of London, and this guy manages to broadcast his heroism to his parents' answering machine 8O
  2. Cell coverage is pretty good in A-stan these days... far as the message goes, the troopies don't sound panicked to me, just yelling loud enough to be heard over the firing and full of adrenaline.
  3. He made the classic mistake of putting his mobile in his pocket while he looses off a few rounds at Johnny Taliban and hits the recall button during the excitment and Mum gets the hot action. It reminds me of a colleague I worked with in the States who whilst shagging his secretary on his desk (mobile in back pocket) she grabs his arse and phone does recall last number which was his wife who listened-in while they hit the vinegar strokes. Bloody hilarious. Couldn,t have happened to a nicer guy 8)
  4. True, but then you're a soldier and not someone's little old (civvy) mum- fcuking civvies :roll: .
  5. Gremlin

Gremlin LE Good Egg (charities)

Oh that sooooo needs to be in the NAAFI under the title "Phone calls that you wish that you had not made" !!!!!!!