''You going to hell now''

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by rhodesas01, Oct 12, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. I tried Google Translate, but it didn't work. What were they shouting about before she got the good news?
  2. Sounds like Hyena i may be mistaken though.
  3. ''You summon your granddaughter and we will engage in fisticuffs''
  4. He should have put her across his knee and leathered her mo fo guy gibsons lab ass off.
    It would've made the video at least thrappable.
  5. Couldn't work out the language being used, with the exception of her calling him a 'nigger' . That alone should get her jailed if recent actions are anything to go by but she attacked him first. He feared for his safety and the safety of his charges , so good on him :)
  6. That uppercut was FANTASTIC!
    Reminded me of Mortal Kombat /images/smilies/icon_number1.gif
    • Like Like x 2
  7. Purely in the interests of his own safety, quite simply, he didn't hit her hard enough.
    • Like Like x 2
  8. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

he's got a point. she wants to be a man, he's going to treat her like a man.

she wants to take swings at people, it's a bit rich to get upset and say 'but I'm a girl' if someone takes a swing back.
    • Like Like x 1
  9. I say good on him. She deserved quite a bit more than she received!
  10. Not to mention its a good idea to open the flucking doors when ejecting the flucker.Sugar pie honey bunch.
  11. How did she even get back up those stairs?! Should have followed up with a size ten in the grid to make sure she stayed on the kerb.
  12. Spoken like a true scotsman bye the way.
  13. Nope, good on the Bro.
    Only thing he is guilty of is not smacking the Sista hard enough so she couldn't make it back on de bus, innit?

Its about time people learnt the implications, if they go gobbin off to a big black dude that is only trying to do his job.
    Same as that scrote in Jockland who was ejected from the train.

I'm sure he will lose his job though, and she will be compensated for the inconvienience.
  14. Excuse my ignorance, wtf is a ratchet girl?