you feel a bastard but ....

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by jamboking, Dec 28, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. well i know it is not nice, i have a friend with an eight year old son who everyone lets win when they are playing him at fifa, after a ten nil spanking he ran off crying leaving me to return to the adults with a big grin on my face, does it make me a bad person or is it all character building like i said.

2. It's funny..thats all

3. Character building. Fuck him.

4. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

No. If you didn't put said sprog in his place, he would become yet another example of the coddled, spoiled and pampered, stupid, obese and malingering youth of today. Life is tough! Get used to it :twisted:

Of course, all of the above does not hinge on one xbox game. But its a start...

5. Well the last bit will certainly build his character!

6. Better him than you running off blubbing after a 10-nil drubbing.

7. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

A good lesson that life is not easy. Challenge him again, let him get a couple of goals then kick him off the park.

Kids like that are usually the ones running around screaming at family/friend parties.

8. you know him too then, would let him score but he couldn't in a brothel. Missus shot me daggers all night, frosty silence on the drive home just cause i had a grin on my face. happy days

9. The fact that the family is making a big deal over it shows you how much he's being wrapped in cotton wool from the big nasty world. Just grab the little shit, pull him to one side, threaten to kick the shit out of him if he doesn't grow a set. After all, he's probably one of those little shits who kicks your arse at Counterstrike, so it's obviously deserved. Probably.

10. Show him how to masturbate and you'll probably never see him again.

11. Play him again and when you spank him, pull your shirt over your head, run around the room with your hands in the air and then point at him shouting "Yes, yes! You're shite and you know you are" and then pummel him to the floor with your fists. Harsh, but it's the only way he'll learn.

12. Nowt wrong with beating kids but taking such delight in it??

Dave

13. no one kicks my arse at counterstrike besides his parents are born again/fundamentalist christians and dont like him playing army games as they are to violent, they dont think much of me to be honest.

14. You have been watching me in action and I can't even play them.

My mates lad has that one where you play a guitar and I was Rocking out all over the room on my first go.

"Kids, I sh1t em"

15. Good drills