you feel a bastard but ....

#1
well i know it is not nice, i have a friend with an eight year old son who everyone lets win when they are playing him at fifa, after a ten nil spanking he ran off crying leaving me to return to the adults with a big grin on my face, does it make me a bad person or is it all character building like i said.
 

Command_doh

LE
Book Reviewer
#4
No. If you didn't put said sprog in his place, he would become yet another example of the coddled, spoiled and pampered, stupid, obese and malingering youth of today. Life is tough! Get used to it :twisted:

Of course, all of the above does not hinge on one xbox game. But its a start...
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#7
A good lesson that life is not easy. Challenge him again, let him get a couple of goals then kick him off the park.

Kids like that are usually the ones running around screaming at family/friend parties.
 
#8
Auld-Yin said:
A good lesson that life is not easy. Challenge him again, let him get a couple of goals then kick him off the park.

Kids like that are usually the ones running around screaming at family/friend parties.
you know him too then, would let him score but he couldn't in a brothel. Missus shot me daggers all night, frosty silence on the drive home just cause i had a grin on my face. happy days
 
#9
jamboking said:
Auld-Yin said:
A good lesson that life is not easy. Challenge him again, let him get a couple of goals then kick him off the park.

Kids like that are usually the ones running around screaming at family/friend parties.
you know him too then, would let him score but he couldn't in a brothel. Missus shot me daggers all night, frosty silence on the drive home just cause i had a grin on my face. happy days
The fact that the family is making a big deal over it shows you how much he's being wrapped in cotton wool from the big nasty world. Just grab the little shit, pull him to one side, threaten to kick the shit out of him if he doesn't grow a set. After all, he's probably one of those little shits who kicks your arse at Counterstrike, so it's obviously deserved. Probably.
 
#11
Play him again and when you spank him, pull your shirt over your head, run around the room with your hands in the air and then point at him shouting "Yes, yes! You're shite and you know you are" and then pummel him to the floor with your fists. Harsh, but it's the only way he'll learn.
 
#13
skintboymike said:
jamboking said:
Auld-Yin said:
A good lesson that life is not easy. Challenge him again, let him get a couple of goals then kick him off the park.

Kids like that are usually the ones running around screaming at family/friend parties.
you know him too then, would let him score but he couldn't in a brothel. Missus shot me daggers all night, frosty silence on the drive home just cause i had a grin on my face. happy days
The fact that the family is making a big deal over it shows you how much he's being wrapped in cotton wool from the big nasty world. Just grab the little shit, pull him to one side, threaten to kick the shit out of him if he doesn't grow a set. After all, he's probably one of those little shits who kicks your arse at Counterstrike, so it's obviously deserved. Probably.
no one kicks my arse at counterstrike besides his parents are born again/fundamentalist christians and dont like him playing army games as they are to violent, they dont think much of me to be honest.
 
#14
blackrat_scaleyback said:
Play him again and when you spank him, pull your shirt over your head, run around the room with your hands in the air and then point at him shouting "Yes, yes! You're shite and you know you are" and then pummel him to the floor with your fists. Harsh, but it's the only way he'll learn.
You have been watching me in action and I can't even play them.

My mates lad has that one where you play a guitar and I was Rocking out all over the room on my first go.

"Kids, I sh1t em"
 
#16
next time you beat him, use a stick :twisted:
 
#18
BarkingSpider said:
AAGF said:
Show him how to masturbate and you'll probably never see him again.
Get caught helping him to masturbate and we'll never see you again... :twisted:
(Mouthful of "NATO standard" only just missed the keyboard. Requirement for new lap-top just avoided !!)
 
#19
Take a crate of the old aunty stella over next time with a set of plastic garden furniture and make it a true football simulator for him.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top