You Fat Fuck!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Aleegee1698, Apr 1, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. read the comments....
  2. Fucking disgusting.

One of the people who left a comment suggested this might be some sort of April fools joke but considering the page was last updated on the 31st of March that seems unlikely.
  3. Am I alone in wanting to see pictures of his 'girlfriend'?

4. 31.03.11, not 01.04.11. No joke I m afraid, just a reflection of todays society
  5. thats just wrong on so many levels
  6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Mummy has been sitting in the same chair for five years now. She no longer smells. Nobody has noticed because I do not let strangers go upstairs. Only Mummy's invited guests. And they love it so much up there, they stay. Forever. With Mummy.
    • Like Like x 3
  7. Am I alone in wanting to see the pics of the maggot-ridden, faeces-coated, piss-stained remnants of some proud mothers child (chortle)
  8. Norman, have you been using that Carpenters tool again?
  9. Charles Darwin strikes again
  10. All fat people should kill themselves immediately.
    • Like Like x 1
  11. I agree, if these gluttons want to scoff themelves to death then let them. They are a fucking drain on society. At least smokers pay for their NHS bill, lardarses don't. The fat cunts.
  12. Failing that some Mc donalds outlets need to be Napalmed
  13. This would be no mean feat, imagine the amount of human secretions (fat, methane, egg-juice etc) absorbed into that sad, living armchair, its the Turin Shround 100 times to the power of thirty, you re probably looking at 10 Kilos of highly combustible material just waiting for that last fag to be sparked up, and an exasperated last sigh of relief.............
    • Like Like x 1
  14. The girlfriend was a keen angler. She only stayed with him for the free bait.
    • Like Like x 2