You either love it or hate it

don't mind it BUT it is really popular in kent where my doris is from & it loved by my kids too.

Marmite!
I feel sick typing or thinking of the stuff!
As for the smell it turns my stomach so much so i have to leave the room so i to get the offending jar out of my sight! NEVER has a sandwich spread caused me so much suffering!
As you would probably guess the missus loves the stuff! my solution is upon discovery of one of those orrible little jars is to throw the fecker in the bin wrapped in placky bag, over time she gets the hint and doesnt buy it! Worked for me!

Devil spread 0 Troop 1

troop

mmmmmmm, Marmite and and cottage cheese in brown bread, thumbs up from me

but big thumbs down to Nutella, hate that stuff, unfortunately the kids love it

don't mind it BUT it is really popular in kent where my doris is from & it loved by my kids too.

If it's a miracle Colour Sergeant, it's a short chamber Boxer Henry, point 4.5 caliber miracle.

And a bayonet Sir! With some guts behind it!

I reckon that Marmite jar was planted as an excuse for the lad sh!tting himself.

BT

A_Knocker_Till_The_End said:

Thats a fit up if every there was one, there is no way that small child likes marmite. If you zoom in on his left eye you can see a reflexion of AKTTE holding a fluffy kitten over a blender and forcing the kid to cover it's self in marmite or the kitten gets turned in to a smoothy. Sick sick man!

Marmite is fcuking disgusting. Bovril, however, is the food of Kings.

And great news readers. After a 2 year break, it is going back to being made with beef stock again. The ONLY substance to have on your toast when raiding the Night Tray after coming back from town mingmonged

http://www.unilever.co.uk/ourbrands/foods/bovril.asp

Its great and has so many uses,
It takes my cat 25 mins to lick it off my by then, red raw ball sack!

Marmite = 2 thumbs up!

Totally scrummy stuff - then again I like twiglets as well 8O

I can't say I've ever tasted the stuff to be honest, but the smell is vile, so I don't think I'll bother! :roll:

Lynxtips said:
Totally scrummy stuff - then again I like twiglets as well 8O
Dont get me wrong i like twiglets but why do they hurt your mouth, what sort of sick swine invented a snack that hurts!

suppose it serves me right for being a lard arrse?