You Dull C$*t!

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by lynxeffectLOL!, Jun 1, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Its a bit quiet in here so lets dig out all the old amusing dits from days gone by, mainly the ones involving someone either being or making a complete t$*t of themselves. ( I can see the belt fed fisherman appearing quite a bit)!

For Example:

One of the crow at my place was detailed to despose of the burn bag. So he retired to the burning area around the side of the building. We are not posh enough to have a proper incinerator so the trusty dustbin with holes knocked in will suffice. He starts a wee blaze but decides it isn't quite as ferocious as it should be. (The old man and fire syndrome) In his wisdom he decides to add petrol, as he readies himself to pour it on I glance out of the window brew in hand and think "this could go horribly wrong" and before I can do anything, he pours it straight from the jerrican on to the blaze. And yes you guessed it BACKDRAFT into the jerrican!

Imagine Crowbag running round with a jerrican on fire, best thing is, he is trying to blow it out, fcuking rolling up!!!! :D

2. Classic thanks lynxeffect seeing as i am away from our working environment it is good to hear that the fun and games still continue
    i will have to meet said crow when i get back in 20 days

3. Classic thanks lynxeffect seeing as i am away from our working environment it is good to hear that the fun and games still continue
    i will have to meet said crow when i get back in 20 days

4. Some crow who has just tipped up to wat-a-shame with a nice Tattoo, funny thing looks like a rather large AAC cap badge! he will get some sick when swimming stats again.............Roll on!!! Sure he will regret that soon.