You Dont Know Dick!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rocketeer, Oct 10, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just in time for the China Olympics..a fine dining emporium has a ' unique menu':

A Beijing restaurant is catering to big swinging dicks with an appropriate delicacy: um - big, swinging dicks.

The Guolizhuang, a 'popular' haunt with business executives [ who are mostly big dicks in the eyes of their employess, I'd imagine ], serves- er- members - of every type.
    Donkey, Seal, dog...

The most expensive item on the menu?
    Tiger Penis which must be ordered in advance as a cost of $ 57000US a plate..

no thanks

though I am reminded of a local ethnic butcher shop which offered Bull's Pizzle on sale.. Man behind the counter said that it made for a nice ' breakfast for two' fried up right and, if unexpected guests arrived, just rub it and -voila!- dinner for six!
  2. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I know at least three women, and one bloke who will be delighted at that menu. They can't get enough dick in their mouths
  3. I didn't know you had so many offspring, OFH
  4. I'll have to take The Jade Dream there one day.

It'll be the only time she... well... :cry:
  5. old_fat_and_hairy

None of mine woul do such a thing! All vegetarians.

And daughters, especially youngest, beautiful and unattached one have had muzzles fitted as well as mega chastity belts!
  6. I still think we could reach an agreement.
  7. old_fat_and_hairy

Quite probably. Forward details of income, savings, property folio and all other monies, along with medical record and details of any weakness in heart,lungs or other possibly terminal complaint, and I will pass it onto the Black Widow. Sorry, I mean my beloved youngest daughter.
  8. OFH youre just showing off....and btw....could I have any of their numbers? 8)
  9. old_fat_and_hairy

I will pm the blokes number. The others I am keeping for my private feast.
  10. Good, poor, good, poor, good, none, none, possibly.
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

The last will soon be changed to bad. Certain.

I will pass it on to her as soon as he gets back from the inquest. Won't take long, she is getting very good at them
  12. Can i suggest a 3-month trial, and then an evaluation at the end of the trial period?
    At which point we can discuss dowry arrangements, and the provision for care workers to attend to you in your twilight years as an extra incentive.
  13. OFH:

1) How old is she?
    2) Please post pic, so that the goods are able to be fully inspected
    3) What's your bottom line on price?
  14. If you were to try it, just out of interest you understand, does it make you gay?
  15. Define Gay? An insertion into an orifice of a penis (Live or otherwise_, or the general feelings you/i may hold towards a fellow male?

Eating dead cock is a true indication of hetero status. "I'll cut your dick off and eat it in front of you"