You Dont Know Dick!

#1
Just in time for the China Olympics..a fine dining emporium has a ' unique menu':

A Beijing restaurant is catering to big swinging dicks with an appropriate delicacy: um - big, swinging dicks.

The Guolizhuang, a 'popular' haunt with business executives [ who are mostly big dicks in the eyes of their employess, I'd imagine ], serves- er- members - of every type.
Donkey, Seal, dog...

The most expensive item on the menu?
Tiger Penis which must be ordered in advance as a cost of $ 57000US a plate..

no thanks

though I am reminded of a local ethnic butcher shop which offered Bull's Pizzle on sale.. Man behind the counter said that it made for a nice ' breakfast for two' fried up right and, if unexpected guests arrived, just rub it and -voila!- dinner for six!
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#2
I know at least three women, and one bloke who will be delighted at that menu. They can't get enough dick in their mouths
 
#4
I'll have to take The Jade Dream there one day.

It'll be the only time she... well... :cry:
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#5
SparkySteve said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I know at least three women, and one bloke who will be delighted at that menu. They can't get enough dick in their mouths
I didn't know you had so many offspring, OFH
None of mine woul do such a thing! All vegetarians.

And daughters, especially youngest, beautiful and unattached one have had muzzles fitted as well as mega chastity belts!
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#7
SparkySteve said:
I still think we could reach an agreement.
Quite probably. Forward details of income, savings, property folio and all other monies, along with medical record and details of any weakness in heart,lungs or other possibly terminal complaint, and I will pass it onto the Black Widow. Sorry, I mean my beloved youngest daughter.
 
#8
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I know at least three women, and one bloke who will be delighted at that menu. They can't get enough dick in their mouths
OFH youre just showing off....and btw....could I have any of their numbers? 8)
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#9
strewth said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
I know at least three women, and one bloke who will be delighted at that menu. They can't get enough dick in their mouths
OFH youre just showing off....and btw....could I have any of their numbers? 8)
I will pm the blokes number. The others I am keeping for my private feast.
 
#10
old_fat_and_hairy said:
SparkySteve said:
I still think we could reach an agreement.
Quite probably. Forward details of income, savings, property folio and all other monies, along with medical record and details of any weakness in heart,lungs or other possibly terminal complaint, and I will pass it onto the Black Widow. Sorry, I mean my beloved youngest daughter.
Good, poor, good, poor, good, none, none, possibly.
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#11
SparkySteve said:
old_fat_and_hairy said:
SparkySteve said:
I still think we could reach an agreement.
Quite probably. Forward details of income, savings, property folio and all other monies, along with medical record and details of any weakness in heart,lungs or other possibly terminal complaint, and I will pass it onto the Black Widow. Sorry, I mean my beloved youngest daughter.
Good, poor, good, poor, good, none, none, possibly.
The last will soon be changed to bad. Certain.

I will pass it on to her as soon as he gets back from the inquest. Won't take long, she is getting very good at them
 
#12
Can i suggest a 3-month trial, and then an evaluation at the end of the trial period?
At which point we can discuss dowry arrangements, and the provision for care workers to attend to you in your twilight years as an extra incentive.
 
#14
If you were to try it, just out of interest you understand, does it make you gay?
 
#15
dingerr said:
If you were to try it, just out of interest you understand, does it make you gay?
Define Gay? An insertion into an orifice of a penis (Live or otherwise_, or the general feelings you/i may hold towards a fellow male?

Eating dead cock is a true indication of hetero status. "I'll cut your dick off and eat it in front of you"
 

old_fat_and_hairy

LE
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#19
RoyalEngineers said:
Nothing like a good old mouthfull of big, swinging dick
Really? Do you speak from experience?
 
#20
SparkySteve said:
RoyalEngineers said:
Nothing like a good old mouthfull of big, swinging dick
Shame he bought it not too long ago.
Copped a packet with in Gallipoli with the Aussies, I heard. So did Drippy and 'Strangely' Brown, etc...
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads