you dont have to be a centerfold to get men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biscuits_AB said:
This is the NAAFI mate.........all she needs is a pulse.
And if she hasn't got one, fcuk her till she gets one..

Lawstudent, you are thieving oxygen (and webspace) yet again.

Wetlove,
RRR

So basically lawstudent/yannie you are trying to prepare us all for the revelation that you are in fact a 30 stone transsexual trucker from Hull with a cleft palate, a stammer, a hygiene problem and a face that looks like its been set on fire and put out with a cricket bat

Tell us something we don't know and kindly fcuk off while you're doing it

so....what he/she is saying is "im a pig and I can get laid" correct ??

Lust is all about fantasy
Ooo fantasy! great, I love a bit of role-play and dressing up. Right, I'll be Cap'n Ahab, and you, of course, can be Moby Dick. :roll:

"Why is there never a Jap whaling boat around when you need one?"

Lawstudent is, without a shadow of a doubt, the same twisted individual as yannie.

I have just had a pm from lawstudent asking me not to send her (him/it) any more abusive messages. The strange thing about that is that I haven't sent yannie or lawstudent any messages at all via pm here.

I have however sent yannie abusive pms on another forum that he/she/it tries to clog up with dullardness.

Hmmm......

This is a typical example of feeble crap from Yannie. I couldn't write a more hideous example of turgid awfulness if I tried.

Book Review: Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II
Summary: 4 Stars
Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul II
By: Jack Canfield, Mark Victor Hansen, and Kimberly Kirberger
Report by: Yannie

Rate: 1-5: 4

This book is based on true stories about teenagers' lives. Some stories are depressing, but some of them are about love, friendship, tough stuff and learning lessons.
Would you like this book?
I think girls will like this book more than boys, because more stories are written by girls. However, I think both genders would like it.

Here are some stories that I think are interesting:

1. There was a teenage girl, who got in a car crash. The top of her head was cut off and it was held on by just a scalp! Will she survive?

2. There was a kid, whose father went to jail because he was selling drugs and his mother was only 15! Would his live get better?

3. There was a teenage boy, who loves his dad a lot, but he didn't have the courage to say "I love you Dad". He tried to say it, but he couldn't. One day, there was an accident and his father was in it. Will he survive?

4. There was a man named Mark, who had depression and he was thinking of committing suicide. Then he saw a bumper sticker that made him visit the family with the sticker. The parents talked to him and there was a little kid who felt pity for Mark. So he gave the man 50 cents and he gave Mark a hug. Even though the kid was saving up money to buy a Star Wars toy, he still gave the man his money. From then on, Mark's life changed. He didn't want to suicide. What did the bumper sticker say that made Mark change?

These are only some of there stories that are in the book. There are more than 101 stories for you to read!
I hope you'll enjoy this book as much as I did!
Well, if that doesn't put everyone off, nothing will. Go and die.

Out.

this girl/guy/thing has has some majer issus that he/she/it has to resolve. go bug a headdoctor and not people that actualy have some thing intersestin/funny to say.

My boyfriend who is in the British Army recently recommended me to this site for, as he put it "support". Not having any previous dealings with the British Army I thought this would be a good way to find out what inside life in the British Army was really like and what I may or may not expect from the calibre of those serving in the British Army whom I may later meet.

Its very difficult for new posters like Lawstudent and myself to fit in on a website where the terminology is strange, the humour is different and we don't "get it" because at the early stage we are not "in it". If old hands feel that strongly about the posts of new people who are just starting, may I respectfully suggest the Administrators start a new Forum for us or, the Moderators show more tolerance and direction when we slip up. Failing that, you may just want to refund our contributions. Many thanks for reading.

G

Goku

Buttercup said:
My boyfriend who is in the British Army recently recommended me to this site for, as he put it "support". Not having any previous dealings with the British Army I thought this would be a good way to find out what inside life in the British Army was really like and what I may or may not expect from the calibre of those serving in the British Army whom I may later meet.

Its very difficult for new posters like Lawstudent and myself to fit in on a website where the terminology is strange, the humour is different and we don't "get it" because at the early stage we are not "in it". If old hands feel that strongly about the posts of new people who are just starting, may I respectfully suggest the Administrators start a new Forum for us or, the Moderators show more tolerance and direction when we slip up. Failing that, you may just want to refund our contributions. Many thanks for reading.
Lawstudent isn’t a new poster, please read through all her posts and then read through all the posts by a character called Yannie and then you should be able to work out why everyone rants and raves at her.

Buttercup said:

Is that you yanni/bb/law student or frenchperson??? :D

Buttercup said:

Buttercup,
We do try and do this which is why the boards are divided up into different sections as explained in the ARRSEpedia. I notice, for instance, that the majority of your posts are in the more moderated areas and this is something I would recommend for new users or those unfamiliar with military life/humour. Cutting and pasting random stuff from other websites into the NAAFI is, frankly, a recipe for disaster (oh and also probably illegal for copyright reasons).

Your suggestion about a forum for new users is certainly something we will consider. If you have any complaints about particular individuals, our moderation policy or site content then we always encourage people to drop us a line at admin@arrse.co.uk

Hope you do find the site interesting, useful, sometimes funny and not too scary. Please do remember however that is the internet and you should take sensible precautions (do not give out real name, address, phone number or pictures for instance....)

Thread now locked as Buttercup is not one of the usual suspects, raises some valid points and shouldn't be abused for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.