You don't get this on Ryanair !

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by A Worker, Feb 5, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

2. napier

napier LE Moderator Reviewer

That last one's lucky she didn't lose an eye

3. MMmmm I am flying to Dubai Via BKK this evening and it would be really nice if....

4. Whoa!.. I'm not setting foot on that airline.. Did you see what happened?

The bearded guy she was talking to before getting down to business turned into an old woman with bad hair!

One minute dude - mid suck -old lady..

Damn!

5. Sounds like my kind of airline ;)

6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Yeah, it's a disgrace. What if I required another G&T or an amuse-bouche? One of my attendants is down in cattle class blowing a four-eyed half-man. There would be tears before 'doors to automatic and cross check', no error.

7. Duke:

You're right about shoddy service. Even with the 'special service' provided by the staff I note a large number of empty seats, suggesting they're pricing is not meeting today's discount oriented traveller. I suspect the pilot is playing with the humidity index on the plane, making it drier in a cheap attempt to flog more drinks at inflated prices, as evidenced by the number of times flight attendant No.2 had to spit in her palm to keep the patron lubricated . And the length of time the women are bent over, on their knees and haunches would suggest a grievance being filed by the union over the distinct possibility of deep vein thrombosis being an occupational hazard.

Suspect we should be looking for a bankruptcy sale of an airline in the financial papers.

8. With that kind of service I'll start traveling Economy again!

9. viceroy:

look again.. with the amount of legroom required for the wanking and sucking process, that has to be at least business class. and the spaciousness of the galley? not any economy airbus I've ever been on. Still, it might be worth the upgrade if it sports hot and cold running blondes.