• This is a stand-to for an incoming competition, one of our most expensive yet.
    Later this week we're going to be offering the opportunity to Win £270 Rab Neutrino Pro military down jacket
    Visit the thread at that link above and Watch it to be notified as soon as the competition goes live

You Decide

"Well, it's a well known fact, Sunny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows."

"So who's in this Pentavirate?"

"The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eye! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!""

More serious reply to the question is not warranted. :roll: :x

Yank_Lurker said:
"Well, it's a well known fact, Sunny Jim, that there's a secret society of the five wealthiest people in the world, known as The Pentavirate, who run everything in the world, including the newspapers, and meet tri-annually at a secret country mansion in Colorado, known as The Meadows."

"So who's in this Pentavirate?"

"The Queen, The Vatican, The Gettys, The Rothschilds, *and* Colonel Sanders before he went tits up. Oh, I hated the Colonel with is wee *beady* eye! And that smug look on his face, "Oh, you're gonna buy my chicken! Ohhhhh!""

More serious reply to the question is not warranted. :roll: :x
Thank you for making me smile, one of my favourtite scenes in one of my favourite films, I still have pics of a mate flaked out in the road on Lion Sun with a big sign above saying "Piper Doon"

Stuart Mackenzie: Look at the size of that boy's heed.
Tony Giardino: Shhh!
Stuart Mackenzie: I'm not kidding, it's like an orange on a toothpick.
Tony Giardino: Shhh, you're going to give the boy a complex.
Stuart Mackenzie: Well, that's a huge noggin. That's a virtual planetoid. Has it's own weather system. HEED!!! MOVE!!!

Stuart Mackenzie: I'm not kidding, that boy's heed is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Aye, now that was offsides, now wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.

Well i just watched that and some of the official evidence just doesn't add up. If they did switch the planes, it makes me wonder what happened to the passengers then?

IrishDoris said:
it makes me wonder what happened to the passengers then?
We thought you ate them

natotattie said:
minister_doh_nut said:
IrishDoris said:
We thought you ate them
With a side order of Ginsters you fat civvie b1tch.
And who might you be then? Another MDH clone???

And you are mistaken when you say civvie and fat. You know feck all newbie

ta ta

IrishDoris said:
natotattie said:
minister_doh_nut said:
IrishDoris said:
We thought you ate them
With a side order of Ginsters you fat civvie b1tch.
And who might you be then? Another RHM clone???

ta ta
When you fill in any official paperwork and it asks for occupation you write what?

You are not slim therefore you are what?

Newbie? I think not Ginsters addict, now fcuk off you fat civvie.

bite?

Son of MDH, wind your neck in you t*sser

IrishDoris said:
Bite anyone?
Who are you kidding? The chances of there being anythign left to nibble on after you've hoovered everything are very slim....... unlike your 'portly' self

I forgot to add.... You are eye stinglingly ugly too

i was just about to say the same thing about you, but i'm a little more grown up than that.

Tis strange when you can't think of anything good to say, you come out with some lame regurgitated insult yet again.

yawn

Oink!

Conspiracies are the sophistication of the ignorant.

IrishDoris said:
So whats this then?

IrishDoris said:
WEIGHT LOST THIS WEEK: 3 lbs

WEIGHT LOSS SO FAR : 7 lbs

GOALS : To get below double figures (below 10 st)
To look fabulous for May

Well girls, it's that time of year again! I am determined this year that my new years resolution is going to stick like a big pot of expoxy!!

I thought I would start this thread in an attempt to spur me on and also keep me on the path to fabulousness!!! I thought i would keep a sort of diary to share with you arrse maidens so i would stick to it and not have to be embarrased when quizzed how i'm doing

I have been going to WW on and off for a good few years now. I have lost weight in the past but why is it things always crop off and lead you astray!! I did manage to loose about 3 stone the last time I went but then I met my ex. When we moved in together, I as the domestic godess that i am, was making the meals to keep my man fueled for work ( and other nicer activities! :wink: ). I used to just halve the portions between us. Of course the problem was he was a very muscley plumber who was very active and went religiously to the gym 3 times a week. Me on the otherhand, i'm built for comfort not for speed. A 5 ' 2" pixie with big boobs and and even bigger belly!! the weight piled on and before i knew it, it was time to hang my head in shame and grace the door of WW once more.

I start going to WW again in November and i managed to loose 7 lbs before christmas. I wasn't an overindulgent pig but then i wasn't saintly either and i managed to scrape though Christmas by only putting on 3 lbs. This week i lost it again so i'm back on track.

I'll keep you all updated as i go along. It could even be our own mini WW club in here!!! If any of you are dieting as well, then we could share the highs and lows and spur each other on.

God luck girls!! Next installment Wednesday 18th :?
Doris xox :wink:
I take it that instead of lookign fabulous in May you looked like

crabtastic said:
Stuart Mackenzie: Look at the size of that boy's heed.
Tony Giardino: Shhh!
Stuart Mackenzie: I'm not kidding, it's like an orange on a toothpick.
Tony Giardino: Shhh, you're going to give the boy a complex.
Stuart Mackenzie: Well, that's a huge noggin. That's a virtual planetoid. Has it's own weather system. HEED!!! MOVE!!!

Stuart Mackenzie: I'm not kidding, that boy's heed is like Sputnik; spherical but quite pointy at parts! Aye, now that was offsides, now wasn't it? He'll be crying himself to sleep tonight, on his huge pillow.
NO they were clearly referring to ARRSE's very own supersize-swede Hitlerwasabitnaughty