You created the best well deploy the best...send in the army alongside the met!

I pity the poor sod having to Riot control stuff with an LSW. (in the picture with the link)

I would now class the London riots as a emergency situation and would now deploy the Army on to the streets without further delay.

The police have demonstrated that they have lost control of the situation.

I believe that the root cause of this are the wild cutbacks made by government thus giving the poor youth of our country little hope of prosperity for the foreseeable future.

A

armadillo

I would now class the London riots as a emergency situation and would now deploy the Army on to the streets without further delay.

The police have demonstrated that they have lost control of the situation.

I believe that the root cause of this are the wild cutbacks made by government thus giving the poor youth of our country little hope of prosperity for the foreseeable future.

spoilt brats, with human rights, a cultural indifference, thinking in a racist tribal sorry gang format, in quick and fast culture where criminality is a rewarded socially and a prison trip is a holiday away... **** em

Good job the goverment decided to cut the plod,

I think their just isn't enough plod to control the place but they'd probably get told off for kettling so were do they get the extra men from the surronding forces or from the army as what the TV are showing to me looks like the only reason their doing it is that they can get away with smashing the place up and stealing whatever isnt nailed down so it wont stop till some one stamps it out.

but why do our plod have to make do with little more than harsh words or the human rights act in europe and NI the fuzz can use tear gas and water cannons they'd probably realy useful at the moment

Not the Black n Tans,,,,,Maybe the Grey and Whites.............

I've thought twice and still don't understand.
Air Filter understands, read his wake up and smell the coffee. The police are struggling to be everywhere these are organised and use mobiles to communicate. What would you suggest "LET THEM HAVE THIER FUN THEY'RE ONLY YOUNG"

Filthyphil you having to sink to using swearing when you a a world.wide web to assist in your grammar in order to communicate effectively to others on this forum who have fought to allow the likes of yourself to communicate freely without fear of an early morning knock by a regime who will oppress this freedom. Please don't waste the freedom you have.

Send the Army in your on drugs. The Met are more than capable of handling the muppets running around London. The problem is the government is scared of its own shadow and this is reflected in the senior leadership of the Police. The TSG should be sticking the f$£k out them.

Is that the same coping met who have asked for 12other forces oops services for help coping. I agree the baton charging should be more aggressive and not fearing the public outcry because someone gets a shoeing when he's out of order.

For some reason i hope you end up on the wrong side of a baton charge, you seem too eager to replace the polis with Miltary Assitance to Civil Powers.

Are you the proud wearer of the GSM 62 aka the NI Medal.

I think that the senior head shed in the met are still fearing the political backlash that they faced after G20. This could be seen during the student riots too. TSG are more than capeble when it comes to public order ops, and with the assistance of the bourogh support units and other constabularies support units would be able to control these little shites. The problem is that when they sucessfully do their job they are hit on by local and politician alike for being a bunch of knuckle dragging Nazis, and when they hold cordons they are hit on for being too weak on social crime. It doesn't help with local MP's using the dramas in London to try to boost their own status either.
So no, we don't need to send in spear head battalions onto the street. At best that would just further undermine the polices authority and credability (however much it would be good to see a bunch of pissed off Fijians on the baseline). What we need is for this government to show some backbone and fully support police operations in all major metropolitan areas where these little ******* are rioting. But alas, they can't pander to everyone... I'm sure they would be down the mets throats if it was Westminster going up in flames instead of joe nobodies flat.
Well, I'm off for a brew.

Fluffy

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
Filthyphil you having to sink to using swearing when you a a world.wide web to assist in your grammar in order to communicate effectively to others on this forum who have fought to allow the likes of yourself to communicate freely without fear of an early morning knock by a regime who will oppress this freedom. Please don't waste the freedom you have.
Talking of effective communication, can someone provide a translation please?