You couldnt make this up.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by Mr_Fingerz, Oct 5, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

2. 8O I think that I feel a stroke coming on right now........ :twisted: :twisted:

Maybe bLiar can see his way to supplying an entertaining young lady for my pleasure free of charge!

Give to the needy :wink: and I'm needy 8)

3. Good on him I say, why should he miss out on getting his end away. Look at all the other b0ll0cks that our tax money gets spent on. :evil:

4. And you students are the future of the country? Thick cnut.

What are you studying? Pig farming? Surfing?

5. Fang_Farrier

Fang_Farrier LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Think if you read carefully what he's going to get is the cost of the travel reimbursed not the services!

6. At least it isn't spent on getting prostitutes to a "clients" house..............yet :roll:

7. I'm paying for my degree with money I saved up during my nine years in the regs d1ckhead. I have to pay my student loans back, thats why thay are called LOANS

I'm doing business administration, maybe you'd like to share evidence of your academic brilliance with us all???

8. Since when did our taxes go to pay for health care in Denmark?

9. Yeah, OK I misread it but I wouldnt be that bothered if they did a similar thing here, they could make the money up by imposing a tax on people who drive 4x4's who live in inner cities

10. "Sex surrogates" don't they have these in the USA aswell?

11. Oi! You're crossing a line now!

Oh, OK, that's fine. You're forgiven :D