You couldnt make it up...

Reports say he was able to identify himself to police only after a rubber ball had been removed from his mouth.
This seems to indicate that they tried to ask him before they had removed the ball. Clouseau is clearly on the case.

The state comptroller's report singled out the foreign ministry appointments committee for its inadequate examination of candidates and lack of transparency.
I would have thought the ambassador had been given a totally thorough examination and it seem there was no lack of transparency either.

stickybomb said:
Reports say he was able to identify himself to police only after a rubber ball had been removed from his mouth.
This seems to indicate that they tried to ask him before they had removed the ball. Clouseau is clearly on the case.
More likely they were all giggling and pointing so he needed to remove the gag to be able to make sure they treated him with the dignity he deserves. :cyclopsani:

I just can't believe it. I mean he looks like a respectable, wholesome family man. Did they get the right person??

I reckon they should have blackmailed him and tried to get more info on whether his countrymen are in possession of the ultimate, irresistible, all-powerful, huge, throbbing weapon? They've been coy until now. Phwoar.

Latest Threads