You Couldn't Make It Up Crab Air strike Again

They are waiting for the 5 star hotel to be built.

Human rights an all that.

Non story, planes develop faults fact.
Bollocks, are you saying it broke itself.

Policies, processes and people (or the absence of any of these) cause faults.

Now now! The French tried to get on with big hefty laptop bags!

Nothing like a bit of RAF "involvement" to start up a Crab-Air bashing thread!
Don't worry you Army lads, our brave, forward-thinking Politicians will have something else lined up for you in due course. :)

Theyve just seen the state of the French haverbags, it just wont do.
On the plus side, I believe they contain a bottle of wine - to hide the dire taste of the "food".

Nothing like a bit of RAF "involvement" to start up a Crab-Air bashing thread!
Don't worry you Army lads, our brave, forward-thinking Politicians will have something else lined up for you in due course. :)
wait till they see the pic's in the mail of the rockapes in the hold of the plane flying out,they will be foaming at the mouth.

It's a valid reason, how can a nation which prides itself on good food and low soap consumption, serve that shit up to it's allies?
I just will never understand why they pride themselves on their food. I personally have not had much french food that is good and try to avoid it. I would prefer to go to McDonalds.

Not unusual, back in 99 (Op Agricola) my return R&R flight from BZN to Skopje was delayed for 2 days due to the aircraft developing a fault. A replacement was found, which went tits up on the pan whilst we were boarding. Still, 2 days I didn't have to spent in a wood in Macedonia.

Not unusual, back in 99 (Op Agricola) my return R&R flight from BZN to Skopje was delayed for 2 days due to the aircraft developing a fault. A replacement was found, which went tits up on the pan whilst we were boarding. Still, 2 days I didn't have to spent in a wood in Macedonia.
it was 14 years ago yet you are still complaining, fuck me most of the RAF serving at that time are long gone.

Bollocks, are you saying it broke itself.

Policies, processes and people (or the absence of any of these) cause faults.
And big fuck off hammers....attached to engineers.