You Couldn't Make It Up Crab Air strike Again

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Rab_C, Jan 14, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. They are waiting for the 5 star hotel to be built.

Human rights an all that.
  2. Theyve just seen the state of the French haverbags, it just wont do.
  3. Non story, planes develop faults fact.
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Thank goodness they discovered the fault while they were in France and not BZN.

I hear the South of France can be nice this time of year.
    • Like Like x 7
  5. A non story that has happened to how many of us, their timekeeping is worse than the railways. I guess your are a crab?
  6. Bollocks, are you saying it broke itself.

Policies, processes and people (or the absence of any of these) cause faults.
  7. Now now! The French tried to get on with big hefty laptop bags!
  8. It's a valid reason, how can a nation which prides itself on good food and low soap consumption, serve that shit up to it's allies?
    • Like Like x 1
  9. Nothing like a bit of RAF "involvement" to start up a Crab-Air bashing thread!
    Don't worry you Army lads, our brave, forward-thinking Politicians will have something else lined up for you in due course. :)
  10. On the plus side, I believe they contain a bottle of wine - to hide the dire taste of the "food".
  11. wait till they see the pic's in the mail of the rockapes in the hold of the plane flying out,they will be foaming at the mouth.
    • Like Like x 1
  12. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

• Like Like x 1
  13. I've heard they can't move the plane until a deal has been done on the Mali Support Medal.
    • Like Like x 2
  14. I just will never understand why they pride themselves on their food. I personally have not had much french food that is good and try to avoid it. I would prefer to go to McDonalds.