Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You could not make this up: Moroccan statues looking like penis

Now this is a penis statue!

Penis-God-Statue-Nasu-Japan-Scott-CC-BY-NC-SA-2.0.jpg

Love their dicks those Nips!
Obviously been playing the age old game of "how many coins can you shove up your Jap's eye!".

FORMER_FYRDMAN

LE
Book Reviewer
As far as I can see, it's an entirely heathy democratic reaction to the Local Authority spunking the exchequer on remedial public art. In my considered view, it should have been turned into a performance piece with those monstrosities being shoved up the respective rectums of the head honcho and his chief henchmen to general public applause and with an ironic reference to 'delighted squeals revealed that eels...' from 'Friggin in the Riggin'.

Well statue destruction is a very allens snackbar thing over in them there parts, sadly seems to have caught on over here too... So much for humanity's progress.

As far as I can see, it's an entirely heathy democratic reaction to the Local Authority spunking the exchequer on remedial public art. In my considered view, it should have been turned into a performance piece with those monstrosities being shoved up the respective rectums of the head honcho and his chief henchmen to general public applause and with an ironic reference to 'delighted squeals revealed that eels...' from 'Friggin in the Riggin'.

Maybe they could have got Gilbert and George to recreate the fish with an installation piece made from their own excrement, that would have been a performance piece to really enrage the locals

Latest Threads