You cant trust men in power

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by stacker1, Aug 2, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. It would appear the Harman has upset quite a lot of Times readers
  2. She's yet another one who's been promoted way, way beyond her ability.
  3. I would like to put my foot, through her face.
  4. Harperson is a fcuking mongess.

Her stupid ideas on equality promote exactly the opposite of what she purports to want

Sexual equality is here to stay and the the days of the person being denied the job on gender are gone.

She's a fcuking dangerous idiotic moron.
  5. OldSnowy

OldSnowy LE Moderator Book Reviewer

Hmm, I wonder what would have happened if, instead of:

“Men cannot be left to run things on their own. I think it’s a thoroughly bad thing to have a men-only leadership.”

Another politician (male this time) had said:

“Women cannot be left to run things on their own. I think it’s a thoroughly bad thing to have a women-only leadership.”

I think he would be experiencing a small measure of difficulty.........
  6. Stupid, sexist, pathetic, fat, ugly snake-with-tits. The baseball bat would snap before I got tired of smashing it into her face/skull. :x

As to equal rights - how the fcuk does she think she got her job in the first place? Because they needed X amount of split-tails in Gub'mint, that's why. Most large organisations are the same; women are hired/promoted way beyond their ability - apart from their ability to bleed for a week and not die. :twisted:
  7. Yep, she's too thick to realise that. That's why we've had to put up with sh!te like Blears, and the odius Jacqui Smith being in government. FFS Smith even admitted herself she was worse than useless at her job. A fcuking gash state of affairs, putting up with all the sh!te of the day getting jobs in government :x
  8. In fairness, I don't think you can possibly claim that the general run of male MPs in New Labour are any more competent, principled or likeable than the wimmin.

All the best,

9. Maybe she has forgotten a woman has had the top job for over the last fifty years?

If there are going to be any quotas placed on the legibility of politicians then at least let's start with IQ level.
  10. Well her tenure as Deputy PM is hardly a glowing recommendation for putting wimmin in key positions.

They have put the cause of equality back a century!
  11. No argument there - all ZANU-Labour are cnuts; it's just that some of them have cnuts as well! :twisted:

Also, I doubt you can claim that the female MP's were appointed on merit either. :wink:
  12. maguire

maguire LE Book Reviewer

rather ironic that the Tories have had the only lady PM up to now... and one who probably would not have had incompetents like this around her as staff.
  13. Has anyone else noticed that she’s started to look like Orville the Duck :?

For those that want to know more of her twisty brain wrongs there is the wiki page:

In a government full of deluded borderline sociopaths she still manages to shine through.
  14. I doubt Thatcher would have allowed any of this lot to make the tea for her staff! :lol: