You cant trust men in power

It would appear the Harman has upset quite a lot of Times readers

Harperson is a fcuking mongess.

Her stupid ideas on equality promote exactly the opposite of what she purports to want

Sexual equality is here to stay and the the days of the person being denied the job on gender are gone.

She's a fcuking dangerous idiotic moron.

OldSnowy

LE
Book Reviewer
Hmm, I wonder what would have happened if, instead of:

“Men cannot be left to run things on their own. I think it’s a thoroughly bad thing to have a men-only leadership.”

Another politician (male this time) had said:

“Women cannot be left to run things on their own. I think it’s a thoroughly bad thing to have a women-only leadership.”

I think he would be experiencing a small measure of difficulty.........

Stupid, sexist, pathetic, fat, ugly snake-with-tits. The baseball bat would snap before I got tired of smashing it into her face/skull. :x

As to equal rights - how the fcuk does she think she got her job in the first place? Because they needed X amount of split-tails in Gub'mint, that's why. Most large organisations are the same; women are hired/promoted way beyond their ability - apart from their ability to bleed for a week and not die. :twisted:

FrankCastle said:
As to equal rights - how the fcuk does she think she got her job in the first place? Because they needed X amount of split-tails in Gub'mint, that's why.
Yep, she's too thick to realise that. That's why we've had to put up with sh!te like Blears, and the odius Jacqui Smith being in government. FFS Smith even admitted herself she was worse than useless at her job. A fcuking gash state of affairs, putting up with all the sh!te of the day getting jobs in government :x

FrankCastle said:
As to equal rights - how the fcuk does she think she got her job in the first place? Because they needed X amount of split-tails in Gub'mint, that's why. Most large organisations are the same; women are hired/promoted way beyond their ability
In fairness, I don't think you can possibly claim that the general run of male MPs in New Labour are any more competent, principled or likeable than the wimmin.

All the best,

John.

Maybe she has forgotten a woman has had the top job for over the last fifty years?

If there are going to be any quotas placed on the legibility of politicians then at least let's start with IQ level.

Well her tenure as Deputy PM is hardly a glowing recommendation for putting wimmin in key positions.

They have put the cause of equality back a century!

John_D said:
FrankCastle said:
As to equal rights - how the fcuk does she think she got her job in the first place? Because they needed X amount of split-tails in Gub'mint, that's why. Most large organisations are the same; women are hired/promoted way beyond their ability
In fairness, I don't think you can possibly claim that the general run of male MPs in New Labour are any more competent, principled or likeable than the wimmin.

All the best,

John.
No argument there - all ZANU-Labour are cnuts; it's just that some of them have cnuts as well! :twisted:

Also, I doubt you can claim that the female MP's were appointed on merit either. :wink:

maguire

LE
Book Reviewer
rather ironic that the Tories have had the only lady PM up to now... and one who probably would not have had incompetents like this around her as staff.

maguire said:
rather ironic that the Tories have had the only lady PM up to now... and one who probably would not have had incompetents like this around her as staff.
I doubt Thatcher would have allowed any of this lot to make the tea for her staff! :lol:

You can't trust men in Power, but it's okay to have a woman on the board even if she's a fecking mong? Any one will do, just as long as it's a woman.

I thought all that shite about "Positive Discrimination" had been seen through as a load of bollox fecking years ago, obviously not..

Hattie's the best thing that could happen to this country ........

....... if she becomes Labour leader after they lose the election.

It'd be 1980 all over again. With a coven of militant feminists, Marxists, unionistas and class warriors running the Labour party, the Tories will be set for another four terms in power.

What got me was why she said it in the Sunday Times? 99% of the comments left so far view her as a daft tart. So why did she say it in the first place? Are their spin doctors asleep?

'Are their spin doctors asleep?'

They must be, who in their right mind would go to court to reduce compensation for wounded soldiers in a month in which 22 squaddies were killed, firmly bringing public opinion around to the side of the Army. Brown and Mandelson must have known it was going to happen and Mandelson at least is supposed to be politically savvy. Either they hate the armed forces so much that they are blinded to all else (possible) or they are so stupid that they could not see the adverse effect that this action would have (even more possible). Either explanation does not fill me with any confidence whatsoever.

As for Harperson, has anyone noticed that whenever she speaks, her eyes show no emotion whatsoever - is she really an android? In any case, I thought she was married to Jack Dromey, doesn't that make her Mrs Dromey, not Ms Harmon?

mnairb said:
'Are their spin doctors asleep?'

They must be, who in their right mind would go to court to reduce compensation for wounded soldiers in a month in which 22 squaddies were killed, firmly bringing public opinion around to the side of the Army. Brown and Mandelson must have known it was going to happen and Mandelson at least is supposed to be politically savvy. Either they hate the armed forces so much that they are blinded to all else (possible) or they are so stupid that they could not see the adverse effect that this action would have (even more possible). Either explanation does not fill me with any confidence whatsoever.

As for Harperson, has anyone noticed that whenever she speaks, her eyes show no emotion whatsoever - is she really an android? In any case, I thought she was married to Jack Dromey, doesn't that make her Mrs Dromey, not Ms Harmon?
Probably jumped ship and are working for the Tories now! Hired guns are only loyal as long as their employers are in a position to reward them... :twisted:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Devil_Dog The NAAFI Bar 5
C The NAAFI Bar 9
Retaliator AGC, RAPTC and SASC 1