You Cant Polish a Turd

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Bat_Crab, Jan 9, 2008.

1. Money well spent.

0 vote(s)
  2. Another candidate for the ARRSE mass grave.

3. Plastic surgery or not, I'd sh@g her.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. How much has this thing paid out on plastic surgery?

Save your money love, the only way to better your corpulent, porcine features is to don a burka and lock yourself away in a darkened room for the rest of your life. Failing that for £10,000 I can improve your looks using a blowtorch and a spade; anything else would be just p1ssing into the wind.
  2. Stick a bag over its head and knock the back doors in. Every hole's a goal. Even if it is non league!!!
  3. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

I thought this was a forum on middle- European toilet methods, especially those of Poland!

The lovely Jade is a fine example of the ills that consume this country. The obsession with 'celebs'. Non-entities who are famous only for being famous, or being stupid in public.
    Left to her own devices and in the environment in which she was bred, she would have sank into natural obscurity, other than as a ready and willing sexual partner for whomsoever had the price of a can of Stella and a kebab. Promoted by self-intersted and greedy publicists, she has been thrust into a world outside of her own knowledge and capabilities, washed up on the shore of scandal and fame, she really is more to be pitied than scorned. It is akin to the days when bedlam used to open it's doors to paying gawkers to be vicariously thrilled and scared by the lunatics.
  4. Cut its head off maybe.
  5. I've dated worse :oops:
  6. Wouldn't say no to a piece of her. Bet she squeals like a piggy in bed.
  7. If she looks like a pig and squeals like a pig, would it not be just like sh@gging a pig?
  8. Ok
    Can't make a silk purse out of a pigs ear.
  9. That has no redeeming features at all - but at least it shaves its pits!
  10. I'd do her. I just wouldn't tell my mates!
  11. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Why do you say that as if it is a bad thing?
  12. Because I am a breast man and pigs don't have t1ts
  13. Plenty of nipples though :D
  14. REgards, there are some things you just not admit to.

DFD, one other redeeming feature, the tits. The face looks like something I would prefer to meet in the dark rather than during daylight, when I would probably faint or throw up. :D
  15. I might do her with yours.