You cant even pick on Gwarrs anymore!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by AFA06, Dec 15, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Tescos Christmas card offends ginger kids' mum....

’I have shown it to a lot of friends and they are all disgusted by it. I just don’t find it funny at all. My three (ginger) girls are beautiful.......
  2. 'Davinia Phillips, a mother of three gingers from York, has complained to Tesco insisting the card contravenes her right to have everything exactly the way she wants it all the time and to never be annoyed by anything.'

I do not love the ginger ones, says Santa
  3. Ginger people are being punished for sins in a previous life, so god made them flawed so we could all point and laugh.

She's only got a sad-on because her house smells like a bus stop.

So what's wrong exactly with being offended, ginger people offend me, grow up bitch and keep trying to produce a child that's not genetically inferior.
  4. I always though of it in quite simple terms, in this world of ours nowerdays you're not allowed to be any of the things our grand parents had fun being............all we had left was to be 'Gwarists', at least they could always have their hair dyed!

Have you seen the clip of my missus and her stinking dog?

Somebody has to love them, but why does it have to be me? :cry:
  5. Everyone in life has choices.

Gingers also have a choice.

They can either dye their hair or become complete sex gods.

Right ORG?

I personally find gingers sexually attractive and like sticking a finger up their bum.

Any gingers who need luurrve from me just PM me.
  6. I bet she wouldn't take that stance if they were ginger stepchilderen. Double standards. :twisted:
  7. For Flucks sakes, it will be N*ggers and P*ki's next......
  8. Miss, Miss, he said Nigger. I'm telling.

I shall kick the ginger dog for that offering?
  9. That article is hilarious! Top drawer.
  10. I need some luuurrvin, but I am not ginger and don't like finger bumming.
  11. This is silly, you shouldn't say they stink of pish and live on the moon.
  12. Ok, I did at the moon bit myself. Sorry.
  13. Better than saying Negro. I mean who wants to abuse a tin of Cherry Polish.... the world has gone mad I tells ye!!!!
  14. terroratthepicnic

terroratthepicnic LE Reviewer Book Reviewer
    1. ARRSE Runners

I saw this on telly last night. I was belly laughing so much it hurt. My daughter is a bit of a gwar as is my neice, but I never found it offensive.

Although the advert doesn't state whether mong kids are allowed to sit on santa's knee.
  15. It would be a shame if someone put up a link to the 'offending' card and it was printed off in A4 size and put up in all those places people put up A4 sized posters.