You cant even pick on Gwarrs anymore!

#1
Tescos Christmas card offends ginger kids' mum....

’I have shown it to a lot of friends and they are all disgusted by it. I just don’t find it funny at all. My three (ginger) girls are beautiful.......

http://www.madnessoftheworld.com/?p=1774
 
#3
Ginger people are being punished for sins in a previous life, so god made them flawed so we could all point and laugh.

She's only got a sad-on because her house smells like a bus stop.

So what's wrong exactly with being offended, ginger people offend me, grow up bitch and keep trying to produce a child that's not genetically inferior.
 
#4
I always though of it in quite simple terms, in this world of ours nowerdays you're not allowed to be any of the things our grand parents had fun being............all we had left was to be 'Gwarists', at least they could always have their hair dyed!

Have you seen the clip of my missus and her stinking dog?

Somebody has to love them, but why does it have to be me? :cry:
 
#5
MakaPaka said:
I always though of it in quite simple terms, in this world of ours nowerdays you're not allowed to be any of the things our grand parents had fun being............all we had left was to be 'Gwarists', at least they could always have their hair dyed!

Have you seen the clip of my missus and her stinking dog?

Somebody has to love them, but why does it have to be me? :cry:
Everyone in life has choices.

Gingers also have a choice.

They can either dye their hair or become complete sex gods.

Right ORG?

I personally find gingers sexually attractive and like sticking a finger up their bum.

Any gingers who need luurrve from me just PM me.
 
#8
GT2001 said:
For Flucks sakes, it will be N*ggers and P*ki's next......
Miss, Miss, he said Nigger. I'm telling.

I shall kick the ginger dog for that offering?
 
#10
The_Snail said:
MakaPaka said:
I always though of it in quite simple terms, in this world of ours nowerdays you're not allowed to be any of the things our grand parents had fun being............all we had left was to be 'Gwarists', at least they could always have their hair dyed!

Have you seen the clip of my missus and her stinking dog?

Somebody has to love them, but why does it have to be me? :cry:
Everyone in life has choices.

Gingers also have a choice.

They can either dye their hair or become complete sex gods.

Right ORG?

I personally find gingers sexually attractive and like sticking a finger up their bum.

Any gingers who need luurrve from me just PM me.
I need some luuurrvin, but I am not ginger and don't like finger bumming.
 
#13
The_Snail said:
GT2001 said:
For Flucks sakes, it will be N*ggers and P*ki's next......
Miss, Miss, he said Nigger. I'm telling.

I shall kick the ginger dog for that offering?
Better than saying Negro. I mean who wants to abuse a tin of Cherry Polish.... the world has gone mad I tells ye!!!!
 

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
#14
I saw this on telly last night. I was belly laughing so much it hurt. My daughter is a bit of a gwar as is my neice, but I never found it offensive.

Although the advert doesn't state whether mong kids are allowed to sit on santa's knee.
 
#15
It would be a shame if someone put up a link to the 'offending' card and it was printed off in A4 size and put up in all those places people put up A4 sized posters.
 

ugly

LE
Moderator
#16
vvaannmmaann said:
It would be a shame if someone put up a link to the 'offending' card and it was printed off in A4 size and put up in all those places people put up A4 sized posters.
Thy will be done oh Vvaannmmaann! :twisted:
 
#17
To be honest I'm getting pretty sick of this 'Gingaphobia'.
I've got ginger hair, well, it's more of a 'Carribean Lemon' actually. Oh, and I cut it that short it resembles leg hair...........but thats not the f*ckin' point!!

I don't smell of p*ss, twiglets, bus shelters. I don't cheat at cards, I don't w*nk with my lef.........oh, actually I do, forget that one. I am not the spawn of Satan, I am not an animal.

I am a genetic anomaly but I am a human being!! :x










Hang on....whats that f*ckin smell? Is there a fox in here?
 
#19
duckula said:
To be honest I'm getting pretty sick of this 'Gingaphobia'.
I've got ginger hair, well, it's more of a 'Carribean Lemon' actually. Oh, and I cut it that short it resembles leg hair...........but thats not the f*ckin' point!!

I don't smell of p*ss, twiglets, bus shelters. I don't cheat at cards, I don't w*nk with my lef.........oh, actually I do, forget that one. I am not the spawn of Satan, I am not an animal.

I am a genetic anomaly but I am a human being!! :x


Hang on....whats that f*ckin smell? Is there a fox in here?
My bold...'Carribean Lemon'??? Is that anything like 'Miami sunset'? :lol:

This article didn't impress the (now ex) doris. Neither did the comment that her pubic hair looked like a Dorito.
 

udipur

LE
Book Reviewer
#20
If they're fat and ginger - well our hands are tied if we want to make fun.

Gwarrs can dye it, lardies can diet.
 

Similar threads

New Posts

Latest Threads

Top