'You can take them out of England, but you just can't take the convict out of them.'

Discussion in 'Australia' started by Bushmills, Mar 7, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. If Clarkson wants to be a toff twat, he can **** right off out of our beautiful country and not come back. We'll miss him like a bad case of drip dick.

• Like Like x 1
  2. You tell him mate!

My little lad is the descendant of convicts (on the ex's side) and I reckon Jez might have a point.

3. You can take the English out of the UK, but you will never take the Britain out of the British... English being some form of lower pond life...

4. scruffy **** aint he

5. By Jingo!
    Clarkson is no more offensive than the Welsh Julia Gillard.
    I love the way antipodeans wet themselves at the slightest anti Australian comment - not at all hypocritical. Snarf snarf.

• Like Like x 1
  6. It will probably be some form of lower pond life getting called Daddy by your kid and blowing your ex's back doors off in the not too distant future. Don't despair though, you can cry on here for Internet hugs

• Like Like x 1
  7. Bloody Julia's accent makes ya'teeth itch.

• Like Like x 1
  8. sirbhp

sirbhp LE Book Reviewer

to the powers wot be .
    couldn't we have a separate site , universe for folks to wish to quote the daily mail as if it was written in fire and came down from the mountain?

Clarkson et all would say they ate the Hamster from my ARRSE if they thought they could get publicity from it .
    more cocoa please nurse .

9. FG BroBHP

Hope you are well.

I like quoting the daily mail as it gives me an idea as to the mood back in UK about headlines as I live in the middle of a swamp 1700kms from the nearest city; also hoping to access a few witty repostes for comments I will doubtless hear today from friends, colleagues and inlaws after Jezza's gobbing off attack.

Cheers
    A whinging Pom

• Like Like x 1
  10. 387776_495127900507629_246070884_n.jpg

Funny how you download random shit from months ago and one day it comes in handy.

11. Doesn't JC have form for this? Someone so much as looks sideways at this tart and he gets all Rabid Silverback about it?

Or am I mistaken?

12. Non-story chaps, it wasn't even Clarkson doing the talking. Quote from Daily Telegraph: TOP Gear's top boss says a man who confronted photographers saying Jeremy Clarkson would never return to Australia after a confrontation is a "halfwit" who has "nothing to do with the show".

13. Ok then filthy we'll call off the dogs, and marmosets, and possums, and gorillas.