You can now have dreadlocks under your beret

Londo

LE
it's not like mummy or daddy could comb their hair
I noticed yesterday one of her LGBT+ the rest of the alphabet friends on her twatter feed .
A person of colour ( sorry can't be arrsed to trawl through all the drivel again to find the post) who seemed to like calling white people by the derogatory name of 'Thin Lips'.
But I bet he would be the first to scream and shout if I made any comment about his ( I'm assuming gender here , could be anything ) facial features .

Issi

LE
Who the bloody hell told her that she could stand on her virtual soapbox, and dictate what people can and can’t do/say/think?

Londo

LE
Who the bloody hell told her that she could stand on her virtual soapbox, and dictate what people can and can’t do/say/think?
I've said it before it's all 'Looks at me ' I'M SPESHUL .
Bit like that Swedish doom goblin but nastier .

CharleyBourne

Old-Salt
I noticed yesterday one of her LGBT+ the rest of the alphabet friends on her twatter feed .
A person of colour ( sorry can't be arrsed to trawl through all the drivel again to find the post) who seemed to like calling white people by the derogatory name of 'Thin Lips'.
But I bet he would be the first to scream and shout if I made any comment about his ( I'm assuming gender here , could be anything ) facial features .
Liked the way that when Nigel Farage was more in the mainstream media a few years ago his "comedy features" were frequently referred to by R4 right-on "comedians" and their like who would have had kittens if a left-leaning female politician had been subjected to criticism on how they looked or even dressed. In a similar way I don't recall many of them coming to Ann Widdecombe's assistance (not that she needed it) when she was routinely called "Doris Karloff" etc. Hypocritical pinko cnuts.

Issi

LE
Liked the way that when Nigel Farage was more in the mainstream media a few years ago his "comedy features" were frequently referred to by R4 right-on "comedians" and their like who would have had kittens if a left-leaning female politician had been subjected to criticism on how they looked or even dressed. In a similar way I don't recall many of them coming to Ann Widdecombe's assistance (not that she needed it) when she was routinely called "Doris Karloff" etc. Hypocritical pinko cnuts.

I couldn't agree more.

philc

LE
See RAF has caught up with the Royal Navy

philc

LE
This is the Army, it has the link to Defence Connect for some to read.

This is the Army, it has the link to Defence Connect for some to read.

Army: We reflect modern society.

Also Army: It's for females only.

1627905296657.png

Last edited:

napier

LE
Kit Reviewer
I look forward to the first equipment-related scalping
I believe that they still have to wear it up/protected if there are H&S considerations.

Awol

LE
Well men can’t have ponytails either so…
Surely that is a situation just begging for a Sexual Equality challenge.

I can’t see any possible way that the RAF can defend that. All it needs is a bloke, who’s career is already going down the pan, to get a bit of woke, charitable, legal backing and there will be a big bundle of compo heading his way.

This is the inevitable consequence of making unjustifiable exceptions in policy to cravenly appease a minority whose only noticeable feature is a bloody big mouth.

Latest Threads