You can now have dreadlocks under your beret

Yes mate. Cover London and SE. Saying that, The Waterloo Band & Bugles of The Rifles is part of 7 RIFLES… I’ve a sneaky suspicion this is where this chap fits in.
ISWYDT

Why hasn't this self important individual been taken to one side and told to wind her neck in?

Sadly, I know the answer to this.
She will be an officer soon, not a military one but RAF

Issi

LE
I'm sure that her new Wing Commander can’t wait for his regular Monday morning lectures, on how he’s not doing enough to comply with her demands.

Awol

LE
Why hasn't this self important individual been taken to one side and told to wind her neck in?

Sadly, I know the answer to this.
Does this idiot think that if she wishes for ‘nationwide racism’ hard enough it will become a reality?

Just imagine how empty her life would become if she had to acknowledge publicly just how little racism there is in Britain today.

Perhaps a quick trip back to the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s and 1980s would be in order for her and her cohort. This sort of nonsensical self-entitlement is what you get when certain gobby groups are allowed to push against open doors for too long.

Last edited:
Does this idiot think that if she wishes for ‘nationwide racism’ hard enough it will become a reality?

Just imagine how empty her life would become if she had to acknowledge publicly just how little racism there is in Britain today.

Perhaps a quick trip back to the 1950s, 1960s, 1970s and 1980s would be in order for her and her cohort. This sort of nonsensical self-entitlement if what you get when certain gobby groups are allowed to push against open doors for too long.
These kind of activists don't want racism to end they want it to never end, it's their bread and butter, they saw it declining over the last few decades and started panicking so now they are manufacturing racism out of nothing.

These kind of activists don't want racism to end they want it to never end, it's their bread and butter, they saw it declining over the last few decades and started panicking so now they are manufacturing racism out of nothing.

It is also that they aren't opposed to racism on principle, they simply want to do it themselves and concoct these elaborate justifications for it e.g. "institutional" or "systemic" racism, claiming all Whites are inherently racist, etc etc. White-on-X racism is vanishingly infrequent in modern Britain and roundly condemned by 99.9% of Whites. But racism the other way is far more common and never seems to be condemned with equal enthusiasm.

She will be an officer soon, not a military one but RAF
Well, at some point in her officer training she will hopefully be sent out on a night navex. ANYTHING could happen, crossing an unlit road in the dead of night, wearing camoflage.....

Well, at some point in her officer training she will hopefully be sent out on a night navex. ANYTHING could happen, crossing an unlit road in the dead of night, wearing camoflage.....
……….on her way to the Sheraton……

Londo

LE
it's not like mummy or daddy could comb their hair
I noticed yesterday one of her LGBT+ the rest of the alphabet friends on her twatter feed .
A person of colour ( sorry can't be arrsed to trawl through all the drivel again to find the post) who seemed to like calling white people by the derogatory name of 'Thin Lips'.
But I bet he would be the first to scream and shout if I made any comment about his ( I'm assuming gender here , could be anything ) facial features .

Latest Threads