You can now have dreadlocks under your beret

B42T

LE
What in the name of the gods is a Personal Training Officer?

is that a new fangled name for an Admin Officer ie a waste of space?

What in the name of the gods is a Personal Training Officer?

is that a new fangled name for an Admin Officer ie a waste of space?
The RAF have personal trainers?

diehard57

War Hero
If she is successful (and I certainly hope she is…) it’s a good job she chose the RAF because as you know their officers wear their rank insignia around the cuff. If she had chosen the Army and was commissioned, she would have been unable to wear her rank due to the enormous chips on both her shoulders……

The young lady might do well to read up on these two chaps as potential role models.

John Henry Clavell Smythe

657px-Royal_Air_Force_Bomber_Command%2C_1939-1945._CH10739.jpg

Flying Officer Bilal Ibrahim

11615531.jpg

Just a thought...

Does this mean that the dangers of working in machinery spaces with long hair will be ignored or will dreadlocks be tied up, covered or other means of protection. So when Joe Blogs gets screamed at to, "Get yer 'air cut you miserable twerp!" Won't it be an inequality thing and will a lily white bloke be allowed to have dreadlocks under ITS beret, or "Hers" if he identifies....... ZZZZZzzzzz. :cool:
Efa

I wonder if she will be posted to 'The Dam Busters Squadron'.
In Customs, the investigation teams were phonetically named , eg drugs F, all callsigns ending foxtrot, Guvnor was foxtrot 1 and so on through the pecking order.
Mid 80s, lovely black lad pitched up, no prizes for guessing where was posted...

Drugs Z.

NuggetBks

Old-Salt
Is it just me or are these woke types no different from the very racists they seek to condemn. They judge and treats others differently based on the color of their skin, with particular hatred reserved for straight white males who don't embrace the woke ideology.

Latest Threads