You can now have dreadlocks under your beret

Well this was an interesting read (!) Before the trolls and haters amass I just want to say I’ll not be responding to trolling. That being said I am not afraid of difficult conversations and welcome healthy debate.
Couple of points- Yes I am black and yes I am queer. I am proud of both and for those of you that dislike me for this, well that is on you. Not me.
There seems to be a suggestion that my social media activity is somehow contravening policy/law. It is a personal account (which I haven’t given anyone permission to share here by the way) and my views do not represent the Army or the MOD.
I am a proud advocate for gay rights and will continue to do this regardless of abuse and hate. Take care all.

299708_269102669790002_1400543853_n.jpg

I find it odd that she claims to be living under constant physical and psychological trauma from living in this this racist country with it's terrible history but then joins the British army which was a major part of this history .

She is a person who has taken full advantage of and benefited enormously from the wide range of opportunities, rights and privileges that the UK offers to ALL who live here, and fair play to her for that as far as it goes, because this is a country where a person of any skin colour or sexuality goes as far as their talent will take them. But this talk of victimhood as a lever to get much, much more than that doesn't sit right with me.

She is a person who has taken full advantage of and benefited enormously from the wide range of opportunities, rights and privileges that the UK offers to ALL who live here, and fair play to her for that as far as it goes, because this is a country where a person of any skin colour or sexuality goes as far as their talent will take them. But this talk of victimhood as a lever to get much, much more than that doesn't sit right with me.
Should be interesting at Sandhurst.
DS " Some interesting tactics marm, but you're supposed to be planning a platoon attack, not a f*cking mincers march, down and give me twenty."

Seems it wasn’t Army Officer selection that she passed. It was RAF Officer selection. It appears she is leaving the Army.

I bet the army can't believe their luck.

NuggetBks

Old-Salt
Obviously panicking that the Webb show may be coming to an end with the Army she has attempted to add some suspense to the proceedings. We all wait with baited breath. Will she sign off on Monday or not. Decisions decisions..

Londo

LE
Obviously panicking that the Webb show may be coming to an end with the Army she has attempted to add some suspense to the proceedings. We all wait with baited breath. Will she sign off on Monday or not. Decisions decisions..

Will she sign off from twitter ? Please pretty please

While wishing her well in whatever her next career choice is . I just want her to stop the me me me victimhood .

Seems it wasn’t Army Officer selection that she passed. It was RAF Officer selection. It appears she is leaving the Army.

Don't let the door hit you on the way out dear.

ETA - Aimed at Denice not @NuggetBks :)

Latest Threads