you can be offensive at work now

fucking right it is

work with a (generally) pretty good bunch. Try to keep my expletives to the minimum. happened to say Bo**ocks in front of a female colleague, who commented that a member of the public that we were dealing with (foreign national) could speak English very well. I said not to worry, I can say it in his native tongue (which I proceeded to do). Said women, not impressed, said foreign national, pi**es himself with laughter.

Nehustan

On ROPS
On ROPs
theslayerofmen said:
work with a (generally) pretty good bunch. Try to keep my expletives to the minimum. happened to say Bo**ocks in front of a female colleague, who commented that a member of the public that we were dealing with (foreign national) could speak English very well. I said not to worry, I can say it in his native tongue (which I proceeded to do). Said women, not impressed, said foreign national, pi**es himself with laughter.
First time I've heard of a woman who's not impressed by a cunning linguist...

B

Bottleosmoke

Used to work with a Norwegian civilian female, well known in LonDis who had a mouth like a sewer. Used to make me blush.

Mind you I can swear like a trooper in that tongue now which impressed a Norwegian Officer when I called him a horses cock for failing a UK Matrix test.

After the day I've just had at work, I believe it is my duty to swear at all and sundry. I certainly felt better for the 5 minute outburst at the gobby shite who had the misfortune to open to say the wrong thing in my hearing earlier. I also believe that the stifled sniggering that came from the main office and reception that it did everyone else some good to.