you can be offensive at work now

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by js33, Oct 22, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Been doing that for ages :)
  2. fucking right it is
  3. Or lets go sell some FCUKING crap to idle window licker's
  4. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Not f*cking here you cant!
  5. work with a (generally) pretty good bunch. Try to keep my expletives to the minimum. happened to say Bo**ocks in front of a female colleague, who commented that a member of the public that we were dealing with (foreign national) could speak English very well. I said not to worry, I can say it in his native tongue (which I proceeded to do). Said women, not impressed, said foreign national, pi**es himself with laughter.
  6. what a cnutin fcuking knob jockey.
  7. Nehustan

Nehustan On ROPs

First time I've heard of a woman who's not impressed by a cunning linguist...
  8. Used to work with a Norwegian civilian female, well known in LonDis who had a mouth like a sewer. Used to make me blush.

Mind you I can swear like a trooper in that tongue now which impressed a Norwegian Officer when I called him a horses cock for failing a UK Matrix test.
  9. After the day I've just had at work, I believe it is my duty to swear at all and sundry. I certainly felt better for the 5 minute outburst at the gobby shite who had the misfortune to open to say the wrong thing in my hearing earlier. I also believe that the stifled sniggering that came from the main office and reception that it did everyone else some good to.