• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

You Brits sure are civilized!

Corporal said:
news

Great idea, why didn't I think of it? 8O
Cable and wireless had Channel7 a few years back, with delights such as "Topless darts" "Kirstys Big citys Tips" A bint stripping while talking financal news. "The news in norwegian" The news in norgy with a bint stripping. loads of lovely breast action! I wonder why it went bust!

Pardon the pun!! :D

X-Inf

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Ladies

Send in a set of photos taking you through the various parts of reading the news/weather/time etc for audition. Don't forget the smile.

Winners to be chosen by Arrse members a.k.a. Arrses

Lets get Doris/BB in for the role of naked war correspondent a la Kate Adie..............she can bear to be seperated from squaddies but she might need a bit of cosmetic surgery first to bring her up to scratch against Moody, Cait and Heidi :mrgreen:

Ozgerbobble said:
Lets get Doris/BB in for the role of naked war correspondent a la Kate Adie..............she can bear to be seperated from squaddies but she might need a bit of cosmetic surgery first to bring her up to scratch against Moody, Cait and Heidi :mrgreen:
Nah! Just bung her respirator on her, and send her like that.

cait said:
Corporal said:
[

Great idea, why didn't I think of it?
Cause you're to busy dreaming about bumming batty boys

:D
Miaow 8O

Saucer of milk, table two! Maybe corps prefers a stoll up Bourneville Boulevard..................rumour is he is trying to get Nadja the portugeezers number :wink:

Perfect attitude for a satellite newscaster....you've got the job! :wink:

Latest Threads