You Brits sure are civilized!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Corporal, Aug 12, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. news

Great idea, why didn't I think of it? 8O

Any of the ladies of ARRSE looking for a second job? :D

2. I vote Cait to do the ARRSE news! :twisted:

3. I'd like to see Moodybitch doing the sports and BBC doing weather. :D

4. That would even persuade me to pay my license fee! :lol:

5. Cable and wireless had Channel7 a few years back, with delights such as "Topless darts" "Kirstys Big citys Tips" A bint stripping while talking financal news. "The news in norwegian" The news in norgy with a bint stripping. loads of lovely breast action! I wonder why it went bust!

Pardon the pun!! :D

6. where do I sign up, is there a naked interview beforehand and are there any vacancies for my swedish friend Heidi??? :wink:

7. X-Inf

X-Inf War Hero Book Reviewer

Ladies

Send in a set of photos taking you through the various parts of reading the news/weather/time etc for audition. Don't forget the smile.

Winners to be chosen by Arrse members a.k.a. Arrses

8. i have photos in gallery on ARRSE but will get Heidi to send some for ya lol

9. If it's naked interviews then I am your man! I'll be naked too if need be :twisted:

10. Lets get Doris/BB in for the role of naked war correspondent a la Kate Adie..............she can bear to be seperated from squaddies but she might need a bit of cosmetic surgery first to bring her up to scratch against Moody, Cait and Heidi :mrgreen:

11. X-Inf

Seen them. Over-dresseed IMHO :wink:

12. Moodybitch,

get the pictures of Heidi on the gallery fast please. We need to vet them :twisted:

13. X-Inf

They need a Vet? This should be interesting.

14. Nah! Just bung her respirator on her, and send her like that.