You Brits sure are civilized!

Corporal said:
I'd like to see Moodybitch doing the sports and BBC doing weather. :D
That would even persuade me to pay my license fee! :lol:

Corporal said:
news

Great idea, why didn't I think of it? 8O
Cable and wireless had Channel7 a few years back, with delights such as "Topless darts" "Kirstys Big citys Tips" A bint stripping while talking financal news. "The news in norwegian" The news in norgy with a bint stripping. loads of lovely breast action! I wonder why it went bust!

Pardon the pun!! :D

X-Inf

War Hero
Book Reviewer
Ladies

Send in a set of photos taking you through the various parts of reading the news/weather/time etc for audition. Don't forget the smile.

Winners to be chosen by Arrse members a.k.a. Arrses

Lets get Doris/BB in for the role of naked war correspondent a la Kate Adie..............she can bear to be seperated from squaddies but she might need a bit of cosmetic surgery first to bring her up to scratch against Moody, Cait and Heidi :mrgreen:

Ozgerbobble said:
Lets get Doris/BB in for the role of naked war correspondent a la Kate Adie..............she can bear to be seperated from squaddies but she might need a bit of cosmetic surgery first to bring her up to scratch against Moody, Cait and Heidi :mrgreen:
Nah! Just bung her respirator on her, and send her like that.

cait said:
Corporal said:
[

Great idea, why didn't I think of it?
Cause you're to busy dreaming about bumming batty boys

:D
Miaow 8O

Saucer of milk, table two! Maybe corps prefers a stoll up Bourneville Boulevard..................rumour is he is trying to get Nadja the portugeezers number :wink:

Perfect attitude for a satellite newscaster....you've got the job! :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
bubblehead Multinational HQ 22
D Infantry 41
W Current Affairs, News and Analysis 1