You are the prime minister

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by alib, May 25, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. In the LRB You are the prime minister
  2. "They were gobby ***** and the rest of you can **** off an' all, if you know what's good for you!"
    • Like Like x 4
  3. I would be apologising profusely that the army had only got a few of the bastards because they didn't have that rifle and due to the SDR of 2033 only one of the two remaining battalions could deploy.
  4. "....and that if the persons so unlawfully, riotously and tumultuously assembled, or any of them, shall happen to be killed, maimed or hurt, in the dispersing, seizing or apprehending, or endeavouring to disperse, seize or apprehend them, that then every such justice of the peace, sheriff, under-sheriff, mayor, bailiff, head-officer, high or petty constable, or other peace-officer, and all and singular persons, being aiding and assisting to them, or any of them, shall be free, discharged and indemnified, as well against the King's Majesty, his heirs and successors, as against all and every other person or persons so unlawfully, riotously and tumultuously assembled, that shall happen to be so killed, maimed or hurt, as aforesaid."

Job done.
    • Like Like x 2
  5. You had the warning, you didn't listen so therefore you reap what you sow!
  6. "Look. Sorry about the protesters but they really were a shower of ***** and they would NOT stop ******* chanting. It had to be done. Could barely hear myself think for God's sake".
    • Like Like x 2
  7. The good old Riot Act, shame it was repealed.
  8. They only got 13 the last time they used THAT rifle on a crowd. Or is THAT rifle not the one you were referring to?
  9. Yeah, but that was before they made ready. The rest of the time they used blanks.
  10. "Next time, it's napalm. Be warned."
    • Like Like x 2
  11. "Come on then. Who else wants some?"
    (Spoken in the manner of Vinnie Jones, or if it is a Limp Dem PM, the manner of Frankie Howerd/Larry Grayson/Liberace)
    • Like Like x 2
  12. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

"I am the boss"

Thought not. Carry on.
    • Like Like x 1
  13. My first though was “are we going to have an Army in 2040?” In addition to all the defence cuts, there is always the threat of a Euro Army that does not answer to the British government, assuming we still have one.

On the plus side the HAC will probably still be around, funded by the City, and they acquitted themselves well in the Gordon Riots of 1780. So that leads to my statement:

“I humbly apologise that we only managed to kill 25 of the scum, when we managed ten times that number in 1780.”
  14. All bitches...leave.