You are the Chief of the Defence Staff...........

#1
You are the CDS.

You have just been informed that the continental USA is going to be wiped out by meteor showers starting on Friday at 0347 hrs, a fact that will not be made known to the Pentagon

Your staff inform you that if NATO mobilises all its assets and with the help of Mexico and China 99% of the US population can be saved.

You consider the options and come up with the following.

Do you:

a. Stay up to watch it live with your staff in the MOD main building

or

b. Set your video to record it.


What would ARRSErs choose?
 
#3
Neither.... I'd watch the 1st series of shameless as I'm doing now! LOL
 
#5
Similiar..... set in Manchester so there are a lot of similarities to Faludscha! :)
 

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
#8
How exactly did you come up with this scenario?
 

chrisg46

LE
Book Reviewer
#10
The pentagon wont be informed, but the rest of Nato, Mexico and china are, and able to save 99% of the population...surely if you told the pentagon as well, the remaining 1% would be saved too...Plus is it really a good idea to withhold that kind of informnation from a country that can obliterate the rest of the world? I would imagine they would be a bit upset that their allies withheld that kind of information...

I think Crack must have been involved in this one...
 
#11
No telly accounts. I'd need something descriptive so I'd send a message to that septic on here [think his name is Tripwire] and ask him to send me an update after its happened.
 

Latest Threads

Top