Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You are a racist - official

Many Emperors shed responsibility and partied with gladiators, actors and musicians...... Your friend, probably has a decadant side and stormzy gives her licence, to behave gangster and a one percenter bereft of hierarchy and responsibility.. Act like that for too long and you end up in the gutter. Something the stars themselves are insulated against. As they can take years off work to indulge themselves.

Hedonism is a cancer in modern society.
She can't be a 1%er, she doesn't ride a Harley.

Black man who makes his large amounts of money by shouting about being a thick violent criminal complains about stereotyping of black men as thick violent criminals shocka. Hold the front page...err actually don't. Tell the mong to learn basic English before commentating on anything.

Black man who makes his large amounts of money by shouting about being a thick violent criminal complains about stereotyping of black men as thick violent criminals shocka. Hold the front page...err actually don't. Tell the mong to learn basic English before commentating on anything.
This gusty breezy geezer was on the One show last week.
He came across as an illiterate, thick mong who was unable to string a sentence together in legible English.

Just had LBC on and Ian Payne is wittering on about 'what stromzy thinks'. Who cares, bloke's a mong.

If you have to ask 'rappers'/shouty men their opinion i'd be more inclined to go to Dizzee, he might be an egotistical little shit but he very clearly is a proud Brit and 'Love this town' was an intelligent multi layered satirical feck you to the London rioters which pisses over anything stormzy has wanked out.

I must be a racist - because I am a white 'gammon'.
I must also be stupid - because I'm a Brexiteer.
I must also be an infidel (that's going to hell) - because I'm not a muslim.
I must also be a homophobic bigot - because I don't agree with the LGBT types.

Jings - there's a lot of people with views about me and my kind - people that have never met me or ever will - have judged me...
No wonder some people have low self esteem and end up topping themselves. Still it could be worse - at least I'm not Bravo Bravo, dogmeat, Red lobster or any of those other whiney arse remoaner scumbags. Then I really would think lifes lottery had dealt me a losing ticket!

Here here, I really don’t care about your colour, sexual persuasion, political or religious beliefs if you are an ******** you will be treated as such and I will painstaking explain to you the error of your ways, your ********.

Here here, I really don’t care about your colour, sexual persuasion, political or religious beliefs if you are an ******** you will be treated as such and I will painstaking explain to you the error of your ways, your ********.
I often note that those who are 'discriminated against' often like to blame various 'phobeas and 'isms. Never C*ntophobia though.a

we should make it a thing.

An observation of mine is that accusing people of racism can often turn them into just that. A sort of "Eh? You 'kin calling me WHAT?!, Rightyerbarsteward...." reaction.
...as if on queue someone in the office is complaining about Corbyn smears and **** stupid voters who didn't vote for him.

'prejudice is not acceptable in any circumstances.'

Oh yes it is.
I agree - we are all prejudice - ask the remoaner that is prejudice against the Brexiteer. Ask the dad that doesn't want his white daughter to hang about with gangs of asian men.
We all have a degree of prejudice at something or other - some people call that being 'street smart', it's an inbuild instinct in human nature, those people that follow that instinct tend to thrive, those that don't are consigned to the history books (that's even if anybody remembers them).
The world and indeed civilization has been built on prejudice, if you think otherwise you are deluded.
It happens in nature, all throughout the animal and plant kingdom - and nature always wins.

I often note that those who are 'discriminated against' often like to blame various 'phobeas and 'isms. Never C*ntophobia though.a

we should make it a thing.
Thank you for diagnosing my c!ntaphobia as I understand it there is no known cure

Latest Threads