You are a racist - official

BBC accused of 'anti-Conservative agenda' for asking Stormzy to read Christmas Day bible verse

Seems AlBeeb have gone overt with their disdain for democracy by inviting the thundercunt himself to play a key part in their Xmas programme.

Surely Bojo should just **** off his investigatory committee into the licence fee and pull the plug now.
he's certainly got the holier than thou thing going. And doesn't mind jumping on the reversocycle on occasion.

On his homophobia.
I said some foul and offensive things whilst tweeting years ago at a time when I was young and proudly ignorant. Very hurtful and discriminative views that I've unlearned as I've grown up and become a man. The comments I made were unacceptable and disgusting, full stop. Comments that I regret and to everyone I've offended, I am sorry, these are attitudes I've left in the past... I take responsibility for my mistakes and hope you can understand that my younger self doesn't reflect who I am today. Again, I'm sorry to everyone I've offended. To the LGBQT community and my supporters and friends, my deepest apologies.

on his disdain of Britain

he's also floated the opinion he might not accept an MBE or ONE from UK because of the UK s colonial past... Yet, he can forgive his own homophobic past?

he's certainly got the holier than thou thing going. And doesn't mind jumping on the reversocycle on occasion.

On his homophobia.

on his disdain of Britain

he's also floated the opinion he might not accept an MBE or ONE from UK because of the UK s colonial past... Yet, he can forgive his own homophobic past?
I think Stormzy's jumping the gun a bit if he thinks he'll be nominated for an MBE.

I'm sure by 2025, he'll be a forgotten asterisk in a subparagraph of a footnote to history.

Certainly. They were the first ones to use massive groups of slaves and also to capture then trade slaves in Africa for the emerging market in the New World.

So, if that link from a few hundred years ago is relevant, is our link to slaving in the past still relevant and worthy of comment?

You get racism and racist everywhere, nowhere is free of it, only laws and socially accepted norms subdue it in those who would otherwise feel free to express it.

Read the interview and contextualise by juxtaposing it with the reality of windrush

You daft cnuts.

Literally being spoon fed your racist anger by murdoch et al

You lot are absolute open goals for this sort of manipulation

Well, according to some Rap Artiste called 'Stormzy', you are:

(US and Aus/NZ residents are excused).

Normal fare, you may say, for the Guardian, which whips itself and its readership on a daily basis for being bad, bad people. But I'm insulted. This grubby ball of sickly green mucus has insulted every single resident of Britain. Is there any comeback (there isn't on the website; too likely to cause angst among their moderators, my guess)?

What the **** is wrong with you

I think Stormzy's jumping the gun a bit if he thinks he'll be nominated for an MBE.

I'm sure by 2025, he'll be a forgotten asterisk in a subparagraph of a footnote to history.

Sadly, I'd say the cnut has designs on a seat in Parliament. Laugh if you want but come the next GE the racist g3t will be found an appropriate ethnic-majority (Labour) seat to contest. Word, blood, word.

So, if that link from a few hundred years ago is relevant, is our link to slaving in the past still relevant and worthy of comment?

You get racism and racist everywhere, nowhere is free of it, only laws and imposed socially accepted norms middle-class hypocrisy subdue it in those who would otherwise feel free to express it.

FOC

By then it will probably stand for Member Of The Most Excellent Order Of The BAME Empire

You aren't part of the 100%, then. Where are you?

You don't get it, gimp is exempt from any criticism. He froths on here but its righteous because he is always right. No matter swearing or name calling in the Int Cell, just remember gimp should not be challenged.

Read the interview and contextualise by juxtaposing it with the reality of windrush

You daft cnuts.

Literally being spoon fed your racist anger by murdoch et al

You lot are absolute open goals for this sort of manipulation
Care to elucidate?

or post links to said interview?

Latest Threads